Thread: Sakura Redbank

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sakura Redbank

When the lockdown call came in, I decided to get one in and figured this was new to the area and what did I have to lose.

$40 for a 30 mins - ML was cute young and nice, but that’s where it stopped.

Despite the dodgy look the inside was actually nice

Very relaxing heavily oiled back rub but that was all after 20 mins of that he rubbed me down and ask me to turn over. No tackles tickle what so ever.

On the flip straight out asked what extras I wanted, I asked what was on offer, she said HJ, nude HJ or full service. I asked pricing and she lost me straight out with $100 (on top of the $40 already paid)

I said no to that and we settled on $60 for topless HJ. She starts straight up trying to jerk me off while I’m still not hard, I try to slow her down and engage her some sort of conversation and some light touching. After I get hard, she starts to go to town again like she just wants it over. I gave up trying to to make it last and let it rip. Her clean up was practically non existent and I had to say something, about leaving me covered lube and jis.

Overall probably won’t be back due to poor prices, given the proximity of competition. Poor performance and poor clean up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    When the lockdown call came in, I decided to get one in and figured this was new to the area and what did I have to lose.

$40 for a 30 mins - ML was cute young and nice, but that’s where it stopped.

Despite the dodgy look the inside was actually nice

Very relaxing heavily oiled back rub but that was all after 20 mins of that he rubbed me down and ask me to turn over. No tackles tickle what so ever.

On the flip straight out asked what extras I wanted, I asked what was on offer, she said HJ, nude HJ or full service. I asked pricing and she lost me straight out with $100 (on top of the $40 already paid)

I said no to that and we settled on $60 for topless HJ. She starts straight up trying to jerk me off while I’m still not hard, I try to slow her down and engage her some sort of conversation and some light touching. After I get hard, she starts to go to town again like she just wants it over. I gave up trying to to make it last and let it rip. Her clean up was practically non existent and I had to say something, about leaving me covered lube and jis.

Overall probably won’t be back due to poor prices, given the proximity of competition. Poor performance and poor clean up.
    Thanks for your review ��