Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Susi - Canterbury - Columbian - Mid 20s - Solid Punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtopunt View Post
    My description was my honest opinion just like yours. Everyone has different opinions and wants and needs... for me she is great, for you she isn’t and so be it.... just the way it goes and why it’s called punting...

No drama if you and others don’t see her, more for me
    Sorry, it’s just a general gripe I have with many posters just being too nice and generous with their reviews.

The OP and another talked up her looks as well so it’s not just you, but come on guys, those tits are pretty saggy, don’t know how a detail like that could be missed!

Maybe I’m too fussy, but I’m the kind of guy that will walk from a lineup quite happily if none of the girls seem like they are worth parting with my money for!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her a few weeks back. Feels like your fucking a robot as others have mentioned. As far as looks go...shes ok. Don't believe her when she claims all natty (which she likes to make a point about when you see her). In saying all of that, shes only charging $150/30min so whatever lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Caught up with Susi last night, great session once again.

No rushing, we took our time, oral was great and the sex even better.

I’m not in her area often, but when I am for $150 she is the best little fuck in town.

And the boobs and ass for me are just what I like!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtopunt View Post
    Caught up with Susi last night, great session once again.

No rushing, we took our time, oral was great and the sex even better.

I’m not in her area often, but when I am for $150 she is the best little fuck in town.

And the boobs and ass for me are just what I like!
    Nice one mate. Sounds like you have good chemistry with her.

Not sure why people are saying she's not attractive.

I stand by my original review. I found her to be quite pretty with a good rack.

Could she be hotter. Sure.

Could you find another genuine, attractive South American girl working privately for $150/30m in Sydney? Good fucking luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremySetio View Post
    Hey Thomash,

Worst thing for me is not her attitude but that she rushes. 30 mins is already a short session and in my session, including 2 showers we were done in like 18 mins...
    Wait, does she count shower time or?

Body definitely looks great from images. Maybe it felt mechanical since it was a bit of a rush(30min)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all, saw her recently. I would like to start by saying I agreed with you all, the good and the bad.

I stalked her ad on E&B for a few days, decided to give her a text after reading all the reviews here. She replied back promptly and we agreed on the time.

Got to her apartment, sent a text and got the secret code to get in and up the top floor. The lift door opened, saw a head popping out of the unit door, took me a second to figure oh that Susi, she whispered to me to be quiet and come in quickly. She shut the door, business starts… prices, how long, what you want to do? Ufff she was wearing this black lingerie set which showed off her assets really well. Up the stairs and I went in the shower.

After the shower I walked out of the bathroom, there she was all naked with socks on, odd but I guess it was cold and I didn’t mind it. Body wise? I thought she got a decent body, yes the boobs saggy a little but overall toned, nice butt though. Ok face on the night but probably would look really pretty if she do some makeup.

I hopped onto the bed and the service starts, average CBJ for around 3 minutes, allowed to play with her bits I’m not into eating out girls so I don’t mind if she doesn’t allow it. Changed into a new dom and off we went. I did caught her staring at the wall a few times during the whole thing, I just went harder to knock her back to reality. Definitely not a GFE, but decent if you just want to unload with a Latin girl. Also she don’t seem mind when I went hard and deep, which I like.

Would I see her again? Umm half half. Nice chat afterwards, nice girl overall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her maybe a month ago. Exactly like everyone said. She was looking at the clock and reminded me to cum soon bc of time. Also no DATY. Charge extra 100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if she is still working?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Does anyone know if she is still working?
    Her ad is still listed on E&B although it has gone up since I last saw her.

I saw her a while back and echo what has generally been said - nice looking girl but pretty average service.

Anyway, hope you can get in contact soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123