Thread: Fortitude Valley Wickham St.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fortitude Valley Wickham St.

New to the punting thing, I didnt even know this world existed lol. But on my way home about a month ago, I thought Id get a massage from a parlour while I was in the valley. Close to Prohibition.

Small little door, not much notice of it. Its called 2. Looks really sketchy, but thats kinda the reason why I walked in lol. Buzzed at the counter to be greeted by a Filo/thai girl. Real pretty to me, tiny lil thing.

If I can remember, it was like $50 for 30 mins. I got REAL surprised when she told me about the $50 for hj and another $50 for her to do it nekkid and I can touch. Didnt even know it was a thing but I said yeah fuck it why not.

Massage was 8/10, but it was my 1st ever so my standards are really low. Real nice convosation, real nice voice.

HJ was amazing, but again 1st one from a massage parlour so standards are low (but really, you cant fuck up a hj) Ngl I think was taking a lil while to bust because she started to encourage me to touch. (Let me touch everywhere just not inside). Amazing ass n tiddies. Though she was telling me about her bf in thailand so not sure how I felt it.

Wir: 100% but also I would like ask a question. Any places that serve the same services but are the Crème de la crème. Money aint a problem. If not Ill just keep exploring cause why not.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The city side of the Valley has a few places, and I haven't found one that doesn't encourage tipping - up to you whether you take them up on it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkamymain View Post
    HJ was amazing, but again 1st one from a massage parlour so standards are low (but really, you cant fuck up a hj)
    Oh you have so much to experience as there are girls that really don't have a clue.

Some girls encourage you to touch as we get more excited and cum faster

Glad to hear you had a good experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    out of ten how would you rate the attractiveness of the massage lady ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsouthwell View Post
    The city side of the Valley has a few places, and I haven't found one that doesn't encourage tipping - up to you whether you take them up on it!
    Ill have to keep exploring Ive only come past one. Lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Oh you have so much to experience as there are girls that really don't have a clue.

Some girls encourage you to touch as we get more excited and cum faster

Glad to hear you had a good experience.
    Hearing that kinda makes me excited. Imma explore and try to create some sort of tier list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    out of ten how would you rate the attractiveness of the massage lady ??
    Ehhh I would say.....6/10 but I was wasted at the time so she looked 10/10 to me