Thread: [Infinity Massage] 4 Hands Massage /w Pim & Sonya

Senior Member(無間使者)

[Infinity Massage] 4 Hands Massage /w Pim & Sonya

Shop: Infinity Massage
    Girl/s: Pim & Sonya (Double)
    Nationality: Thai
    Build: Pim is petite with a nice big perky rack and pretty face, Sonya is cute with average size tits and arse
    Services available: Massage + Extras
    Service quality: 9/10 - Fun, chatty, friendly and a really solid 4 hands massage
    Price: $45/30mins per girl. Extras $50
    Attractiveness: 7/10 - Girls here are hit and miss, some are quite cute and others not so much. Pim & Sonya are both pretty.
    Link: https://www.infinitymassagesydney.com/
    Phone: 0423868297

I turned up to this place after seeing their ad on Locanto. I only use Locanto for RnT as FS is horribly unreliable. I didn't make a booking as it didn't seem necessary.

The place is on the first floor of a building on the corner of Sussex and Liverpool St. It's very discreet and quiet. Just the way I like it. It's quite new as well. And is meticulously clean. Which is a nice change from a lot of the older massage shops in the city, that have seen better days.

I entered the shop and was greeted by a pretty Thai receptionist called Pim who enthusiastically tried to get me to see the girls. I ended up twisting her arm to give me the massage. I saw her big heaving tits and amazing cleavage as soon as I entered the front door. Nothing was going to stop me from sucking on those wonderful knockers.

After I convinced her, she recommended a double with another girl who was just finishing another appointment. Sonya. Why the hell not?

This turned out to be my first four hands massage ever. And I was not disappointed. I started face down. The girls gave me a thorough full body massage. Taking it in turns to do every spot from the top of my head to my feet. It was quite heavenly and very relaxing. After about 10 mins they began teasing, reaching under and stroking my package from underneath. I could feel my cock hardening with every pass.

At the 20 min mark I asked to flip over. The girls were ready to take things up a notch. They both took their bras off and began pushing their tits in my face as they stroked my oiled up cock. Sonya massaged by arms and chest while planting her tits in my mouth. While Pim massaged and stroked my now throbbing cock. Making giddy laughs and gesturing at other naughtier things she would like to do with my cock. The girls took it in turns to focus attention on different parts of the service. After 10 mins of this I was absolutely rock hard. After some more play Pim and Sonya both finished me off while I sucked on Pims undulating tits.

I had a lot of fun there. Pleasantly surprised by the service I got from these girls and how nice and clean the shop is.

PS: I would not rely on Pim being available. She is the receptionist so I think I just got lucky/they were probably having a quiet day.
    Last edited by vitrium; 11-01-2021 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Correcting some errors

Banned
    1EFD8D7F-33BB-4DDE-A158-A0C04B30D1C8.jpg
    This is Sonya on their website
    She looks great to me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Many thanks for posting this review. It is always good to find some new places that are discreet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Many thanks for posting this review. It is always good to find some new places that are discreet.
    ... and meticulously clean... particularly now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    She looks great to me
    Yeah, to be fair she is pretty. I was just a literal sucker for Pim's big tits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder if all the photos on their website are legit, Sunny looks amazing 🤔

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She looks great to me
    I can assure all readers that this is NOT Sonia, it is a fake photo. I went there today for a look and the first girl who came to reception was Sonia and I have known her for about 10 years. She used to work at 69 Liverpool Street, and she is a great girl and great fuck as well. We had a chat about old times for a few minutes but I had to leave as I had a coffee appointment that I had to go to. Now that I know where she works I will certainly go back to see her again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I can assure all readers that this is NOT Sonia, it is a fake photo. I went there today for a look and the first girl who came to reception was Sonia and I have known her for about 10 years. She used to work at 69 Liverpool Street, and she is a great girl and great fuck as well. We had a chat about old times for a few minutes but I had to leave as I had a coffee appointment that I had to go to. Now that I know where she works I will certainly go back to see her again.
    So... is your Sonia better looking sexier and bustier than this photo..?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So... is your Sonia better looking sexier and bustier than this photo..?
    Now that is subjective....the girl in the photo is very nice looking and so is Sonia, both good but different girls. Sonia would be possibly mid 30s by now and still very attractive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is possible I got the name of the second girl (not Pim) wrong. I was introduced to a few.

I'm going to go back next week. I'll ask Pim to confirm who the second girl was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Digging this one out of the grave.

Has anyone visited Infinity in the last month or two?

It seems that quite a few of Infinity's regular girls have left for some unknown reason.

My favourites, Pim and Sonya are no longer working there.

The roster is very lean now - not as many girls.

I can't help but wonder what the hell happened.

Place still looks fresh and spotless though.