Thread: Aussie milf Lexy on locanto - fake or not?

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar

Aussie milf Lexy on locanto - fake or not?

"Aussie Milf" Advertiser on locanto under Personals category under the name Lexy. I need to provide context so please hear me out.

Had a pretty bad experience with this person tonight. She had a genuine phone number and made decent conversation with me at first. Managed to supposedly confirm meeting time at 9pm last night and agreed to a price but was somehow reluctant to provide full address (only a street name in Campbelltown given). Showed up at that street at 9pm on the dot, messaged Lexy and got ghosted...this is her profile.

Lexy's profile: https://www.locanto.com.au/by/lexyLove/0550bf/
    Ad: https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_479...PBELLTOWN.html

Can anyone share their experiences if they have tried this WL before? Thanks a lot everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    private, locanto, campbelltown, MILF age has all the ingredients for a disappointment. You probably saved your hard earned

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    private, locanto, campbelltown, MILF age has all the ingredients for a disappointment. You probably saved your hard earned
    I suppose there's no harm seeing how she looks and then bailing if disappointing. Only thing Im wondering is why someone would go through all that effort to text and arrange everything, only to ghost at the last minute especially when there's money to be made

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroyukihime View Post
    "Aussie Milf" Advertiser on locanto under Personals category under the name Lexy. I need to provide context so please hear me out.

Had a pretty bad experience with this person tonight. She had a genuine phone number and made decent conversation with me at first. Managed to supposedly confirm meeting time at 9pm last night and agreed to a price but was somehow reluctant to provide full address (only a street name in Campbelltown given). Showed up at that street at 9pm on the dot, messaged Lexy and got ghosted...this is her profile.

Lexy's profile: https://www.locanto.com.au/by/lexyLove/0550bf/
    Ad: https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_479...PBELLTOWN.html

Can anyone share their experiences if they have tried this WL before? Thanks a lot everyone

I was seeing Lexy almost every month about the time you posted this, sometimes we had to make rainchecks bit she always came through sooner or later.

She's the best masseuse I've ever had and she's definitely worth the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboy5642 View Post
    I was seeing Lexy almost every month about the time you posted this, sometimes we had to make rainchecks bit she always came through sooner or later.

She's the best masseuse I've ever had and she's definitely worth the visit.
    I can verify everything said here. She's a fun girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    I can verify everything said here. She's a fun girl.
    Gday eff2fifty! I remember you from my parlor page days, glad to see your still punting.

All this talk of lexy has made me go and make a booking with her for tomorrow.

I'll keep you punters posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboy5642 View Post
    Gday eff2fifty! I remember you from my parlor page days, glad to see your still punting.

All this talk of lexy has made me go and make a booking with her for tomorrow.

I'll keep you punters posted!
    Cheers, guilty as charged.
    I live on the next street from her.
    She is a great gal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember seeing her at Warby St, Campbelltown around 4 years back! She was bubbly, was doing full service those days; but she was certainly 40+.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Reschedule 😔

So unfortunately our schedules did not line up this weekend, we will try again for next weekend and see how we go then.

We're both pretty keen to fuck

One again I'll keep you punters posted.