Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendship / Relationship with a WL summary

Friendship / Relationship with a WL summary

I know this topic has been doing the rounds so I'm going to give my insight into a relationship with a WL either romantic relationship or friendship. Here it goes.

Friendship:

1.) You are not the only one she hangs out with outside the shop. If she wants to hang out with you, ultimately it is her decision so don't push it.
    2.) Being open and listening to her day to day problems which can be a wide range of things. Be there for her if you truly care about her and want to be friends.
    3.) It's not always about sex. Most WL's don't want to have sex outside the shop unless they genuinely wants to.
    4.) See her for the person she is and not as a WL. Treat her the same way you would with any other friend.
    5.) If you identify that she is a materialistic person outside the shop and expects the princess treatment, don't proceed with being friends with her. Cut her off and just forget about it.
    6.) It's always a case by case basis as to how she is outside the shop. If she is not materialistic, is not a princess and doesn't expect you to pay for everything, then you should be fine. If she is materialistic, princess and expects you to do everything, then cut her off. It will only bring you pain and heartache.
    7.) Treating her with respect and courtesy ! I can't stress this enough.

Relationship:

1.) Even though you are in a relationship, most likely she will remain in the industry so be open minded that even though she is with you, she is having sex with other men and working as a WL.
    2.) Working hours. Most likely she will be working late evenings / early mornings maybe 5 - 6 days per week so if you a non shift worker, you won't see her that often. So don't expect to have dinner with her after work as she will probably be working.
    3.) If she has left the industry and working in another industry, don't bring up the past. Most WL's are tying to escape the previous life. Even though myself I honestly don't have a problem if my girlfriend / wife was a WL, they see it as bad history and want to totally disconnect. They will change their WeChat, change their mobiles and in some cases move house because they want to erase the past. They want to disconnect from their old customers and regulars. Focus on moving forward.
    4.) Being there for moral and emotional support. These girls have seen a lot of men some are good and some bad. They can have their good days and bad days so be there for her.
    5.) Determining if it is true love. If she is in a relationship for the pure goal of getting PR then forget it. A WL I knew who still works has been with her boyfriend for over 8 years. They are both open minded so her working as WL is not a problem.
    6.) Financial support. In some cases you may need to be there for financial support if she in the transition of moving from being a WL to a normal industry. Some will leave the fancy lifestyle behind and live the normal life. If she does leave the industry and still wants the fancy life in terms of latest bags, expensive dinners etc then I highly suggest not getting involved with her.
    7.) At the end of the day, she was a WL. Later on in the relationship, there is always the possibility of her returning to the industry. I have seen this happen before so just be mindful.

As with any relationship, its about give and take. Don't expect everything. Go with the flow and hopefully it will work out for you. Hope this has been helpful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [very wise words

QUOTE=Niceguy11;2108334]I know this topic has been doing the rounds so I'm going to give my insight into a relationship with a WL either romantic relationship or friendship. Here it goes.

Friendship:

1.) You are not the only one she hangs out with outside the shop. If she wants to hang out with you, ultimately it is her decision so don't push it.
    2.) Being open and listening to her day to day problems which can be a wide range of things. Be there for her if you truly care about her and want to be friends.
    3.) It's not always about sex. Most WL's don't want to have sex outside the shop unless they genuinely wants to.
    4.) See her for the person she is and not as a WL. Treat her the same way you would with any other friend.
    5.) If you identify that she is a materialistic person outside the shop and expects the princess treatment, don't proceed with being friends with her. Cut her off and just forget about it.
    6.) It's always a case by case basis as to how she is outside the shop. If she is not materialistic, is not a princess and doesn't expect you to pay for everything, then you should be fine. If she is materialistic, princess and expects you to do everything, then cut her off. It will only bring you pain and heartache.
    7.) Treating her with respect and courtesy ! I can't stress this enough.

Relationship:

1.) Even though you are in a relationship, most likely she will remain in the industry so be open minded that even though she is with you, she is having sex with other men and working as a WL.
    2.) Working hours. Most likely she will be working late evenings / early mornings maybe 5 - 6 days per week so if you a non shift worker, you won't see her that often. So don't expect to have dinner with her after work as she will probably be working.
    3.) If she has left the industry and working in another industry, don't bring up the past. Most WL's are tying to escape the previous life. Even though myself I honestly don't have a problem if my girlfriend / wife was a WL, they see it as bad history and want to totally disconnect. They will change their WeChat, change their mobiles and in some cases move house because they want to erase the past. They want to disconnect from their old customers and regulars. Focus on moving forward.
    4.) Being there for moral and emotional support. These girls have seen a lot of men some are good and some bad. They can have their good days and bad days so be there for her.
    5.) Determining if it is true love. If she is in a relationship for the pure goal of getting PR then forget it. A WL I knew who still works has been with her boyfriend for over 8 years. They are both open minded so her working as WL is not a problem.
    6.) Financial support. In some cases you may need to be there for financial support if she in the transition of moving from being a WL to a normal industry. Some will leave the fancy lifestyle behind and live the normal life. If she does leave the industry and still wants the fancy life in terms of latest bags, expensive dinners etc then I highly suggest not getting involved with her.
    7.) At the end of the day, she was a WL. Later on in the relationship, there is always the possibility of her returning to the industry. I have seen this happen before so just be mindful.

As with any relationship, its about give and take. Don't expect everything. Go with the flow and hopefully it will work out for you. Hope this has been helpful.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just what we needed, a thread summarising the 173 other threads about relationships with a WL/ML. This topic has been done to death. Let's just move on.

Fuck mate seriously... Another one?!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise words
    Very easy to caught up in there dramas

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very weird felling, for my income I can easy go with most OF ladies, but I felling so poor if wane going relationship with ML/WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok dr phil.....................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This guy has been religiously giving his inputs on the threads non-stop, regurgitating the same point about keeping one’s feelings separate when dealing with WL’s.

Which to me only means that he fell victim at one point and is subconsciously trying to warn everyone, but mostly himself, about not repeating the mistake again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t read her AR, it’s always gonna hurt and it’s more likely than not that her customers are getting a far better GFE than you. GFE is ironically services that a real GF would not be providing.

Sex become a more fun experience, but would not be as passionate as she would act out for her customers.

My girl finally let me experience her signature passionate diamond service that she did for her customers. Things went exactly as the many AR I read about her; services which I had never seen and had only been jealous about.

The sex was so exciting and passionate, it literally blew my mind. But it’s like a performance, a show that she put up for the pleasure of the man... the connection is not much as we would usually have, the pleasure is not two-ways. I am very grateful that she finally let me experience it, but I now also understand why she prefers not having sex this way with me.

It’s only yesterday that I realised reading her ARs is dealing much damage to her, and it’s actually very disrespectful. I promised her I’ll stop reading or trying to find out her work life. But, guess doesn’t hurt if I still come in to the general discussion here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Niceguy, you obviously have feelings for your "friend". Either marry her and get her out of the industry altogether or or fuck her off COMPLETELY.

These "falling in love" threads are getting BORING.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Niceguy, you obviously have feelings for your "friend". Either marry her and get her out of the industry altogether or or fuck her off COMPLETELY.
    Well, he says that she looks like Fan Bing Bing. So their kids will have a head start in life through inherited good looks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not really God.

Elvis's daughter, Madonna's daughter, Beckam's kids...NOT that good looking
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For God sake, does your whole life revolve around wanting to talk about your expertise on relationships with WLs?

She looks like Fan Bingbing....... don’t kid yourself but maybe that sums up this whole topic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly ... fantasy writers aren’t new but I am beginning to think that some men on here get more erection out of writing stories than sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol, I got erection from reading. You guys are funny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Just what we needed, a thread summarising the 173 other threads about relationships with a WL/ML. This topic has been done to death. Let's just move on.
    LOL!

I became friends with a ML. Saw her enough times that we clicked, she is seriously one of the nicest people I know. Have seen her many times non-sexually. She’s been a better friend than me I guess, I’ve annoyed her once or twice, and also let her down when she’s asked for a favour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post

The sex was so exciting and passionate, it literally blew my mind .
    Don't know why but I felt the need to point out that if it 'literally' blew your mind then you probably wouldn't have the capacity to write that sentence. But I do see how 'it figuratively blew my mind' doesn't really have the same ring to it.

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but I had to get narky at someone, seems to be all the rage
    Liminal would back me up on this one I reckon, if he sees it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RE the OP, not really sure why anyone would want or need to be friends with a WL outside the shop if sex isn't involved. Like, I've gone out with them outside shops too as 'friends', but always having the hope in the back of my mind that I will get to fuck them in their place afterwards. If that doesn't seem like a possibility then that's it, last time. It's an effort seeing them out of the shops and a risk too if you are out and about in public (chance to run into friends/family etc). So personally I only do it because my little fella has taken control.
    They aren't stupid either, they know you want to get in their pants even if you think you don't. They understand us better than we understand ourselves! But, each to their own, maybe this is just me and you really are happy to while away the days listening to them talk about their hectic lives.

Also, disclaimer: despite my healthy levels of self reflection I do still get myself into some prickly situations with MLs and more recently a WL. But I'm very cognisant of the fact that it is a two-way street and we are both using each other, both hiding things from one another, and both have equal chance of getting stung.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't understand.
    Why does anyone have to start a new thread for giving advice which no one asked for?
    He could have just added this as a comment in that other useless thread on "Love with WL Part 1001" or something.
    Nobody chooses to suffer silently nowadays; they have to share it with everyone as if they are doing some kind of public service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Don't know why but I felt the need to point out that if it 'literally' blew your mind then you probably wouldn't have the capacity to write that sentence.
    This all reminds me of the Roxy Music song:

I bought you mail order
    My plain wrapper baby
    Your skin is like vinyl
    The perfect companion
    You float in my new pool
    De luxe and delightful
    Inflatable doll
    My role is to serve you
    Disposable darling
    Can't throw you away now
    Immortal and life size