Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friendship / Relationship with a WL summary

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OP say he is seeing a young female psychologist on the other thread

FFS, once you have a perceived friendship or relationship with an ML or WL, the last place you talk about it is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    FFS, once you have a perceived friendship or relationship with an ML or WL, the last place you talk about it is here.
    Are you spending the night hating on posts? I think you need a hobby

Hey bros, my bad for posting a new thread when I simply could have added it to the other one.

I guess in hindsight I was just trying to break down what was a fairly long thread into a summary. I won't do it again. Yes, I have read the comments and fucked up so once again apologies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hey bros, my bad for posting a new thread when I simply could have added it to the other one.

I guess in hindsight I was just trying to break down what was a fairly long thread into a summary. I won't do it again. Yes, I have read the comments and fucked up so once again apologies.
    I don't mind in a separate thread, thanks for list out all the pro and cons from your past and experiences.
    It's a journey one must go through oneself to understand your thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's a forum. Do whatever you want. Keyboard warriors will always be hating. They can chose not to open this thread.

Banned
    Yes, I have read the comments and fucked up so once again apologies.
    Niceguy - you are too nice...

So I met this Philo girl on a dating app, she seems very normal and nice but I found out she is on a Student visa and working as a waitress... Now my punter mind is on over drive, is she a WL/ML? what else can she be doing to afford to live alone in an apartment? what is her definition of "waitress" just by wearing an uniform? Almost temped to post her photo here to make get my fellow punters to verify before I go further, don't want to make the same mistake twice! lol

Yep, my mind is as fucked up as you can get. haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    So I met this Philo girl on a dating app, she seems very normal and nice but I found out she is on a Student visa and working as a waitress... Now my punter mind is on over drive, is she a WL/ML? what else can she be doing to afford to live alone in an apartment? what is her definition of "waitress" just by wearing an uniform? Almost temped to post her photo here to make get my fellow punters to verify before I go further, don't want to make the same mistake twice! lol

just do some google checking...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but I had to get narky at someone, seems to be all the rage
    Liminal would back me up on this one I reckon, if he sees it.
    I’ll confess I can be quite poor with my grammar and syntax

today’s word however analogy.. something too practice in conversation and at your favourite shop I suppose

If it’s analogous .. I regularly swap between metric and imperial .. there’s sometime more swagger in inches and ones prose, when referring to the size of ones cock

Banned

More succinctly - ask moderator to lock thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post

Keep fishing around. You'll work it out sooner or later whether she is a WL/ML

Don't even consider putting her photo here. You could get yourself in a heap of shit and make her life hell as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12