Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Columbian Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Columbian Sunny

Missed last month visit routines as saw Columbia newbie Sunny another super busty girl booking confirmed.
    Hand in documents and walked to room upstairs with bathroom, Sunny came in, sweet smiles look, curly hair, big lady sexy ass and natural E massive.
    Part 1, massage good delivered good results and tickling sensual motivation at under arms and thighs area, especially thighs area, grabbed my balls and nearly eruption, asked her any offers, yes on menu and skipped to Part 2, sexy lingerie off massive natural E and clean shaved south, so juicy, Body to Body & pussy slides, dom with 69 nice view, catbath, and cowgirl ride back and front. She was keen working hard sweating at her back and we finished mish after tried doggy.
    She is nice lady, treat her well and respect.
    Will return again.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Hi Richard,
    I don’t think you are able to visit Sunny today as she wasn’t in this morning.
    I assume few days ago.

I visited Sunny when she was at 105 Pyrmont, sweet girl with very good assets

Thanks for sharing mate
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, not today. It was 2 weeks ago. I don’t bother writing review as fast as others but thinks of cute Sunny and share with other of her service oriented.

Banned
    Noice brother
    I visited Sunny at NPBM months ago. Can concur your elaborations of Sunny massive tops and sweet lady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Sunny is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now! Enjoy and Relax!
    Haven’t had the chance to visit Sunny yet as missed her last weekend. Looking for this weekend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does 43 Albion have a discreet or back entrance. They are right next to a couple of busy shops.

Just wondering because I've noticed this place before, but never gone in because there were people loitering out the front waiting for coffees and food lol 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Does 43 Albion have a discreet or back entrance. They are right next to a couple of busy shops.

Just wondering because I've noticed this place before, but never gone in because there were people loitering out the front waiting for coffees and food lol ��
    Diva has rear discreet entrance and 1 hour free parking in front the shop
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Sunny is in today roster. Please come and book now to enjoy the relaxation!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Sunny is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If this is the same Sunny as from 105 Harris St, holy fuck has she put on a lot of weight! She is a size 12 now - used to be a size 8. Fuck me, that's a 50% increase!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    If this is the same Sunny as from 105 Harris St, holy fuck has she put on a lot of weight! She is a size 12 now - used to be a size 8. Fuck me, that's a 50% increase!
    I think it is the same girl. It was a massive misadvertisement to say that she was ever a size 8, I always laugh at the descriptions given by Pyrmont 105, some of the girls there are clearly nowhere near what the shop claims.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I think it is the same girl. It was a massive misadvertisement to say that she was ever a size 8, I always laugh at the descriptions given by Pyrmont 105, some of the girls there are clearly nowhere near what the shop claims.
    Yeah, true, but even so, just looking at the pics from before and now, she looks like a cow in comparison! No offence to her, but talk about letting yourself go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMG_2995.jpgIMG_2996.jpg

Some people collect footy cards, some people collect stamps . . . I like to collect pics of all those lovely ladies who've had me walk out of whatever parlour with a spring in my step.

There was something about her, the smooth brown skin, the curly hair. I don't know, maybe my first South American but I always planned to go back after learning she offered the full package. Still might.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    img_2997.jpgIMG_2994.jpg

Consider this my tribute to a standout gal. A few more curves shouldn't deter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    img_2997.jpgIMG_2994.jpg

Consider this my tribute to a standout gal. A few more curves shouldn't deter.
    To each their own, but there appears to be a BIG, one might even say FAT, difference between your attachments and those in this link: https://sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au/...unny-colombia/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    To each their own, but there appears to be a BIG, one might even say FAT difference between your attachments and those in this link: https://sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au/...unny-colombia/
    In hindsight, maybe I'll leave it at those fond memories but in any case, tone it down a bit there champ. Everyone has feelings, a lot of the girls DO see what is on here and you don't know the unique set of circumstances that have lead her to this point. Being empathetic means thinking 'what if that was my sister or my daughter'. I'd venture to say this advice might fall on deaf ears though owing to the amount of effort you've obviously gone into with choosing your username.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny never seen her posted on the wechat. Might be wrong ?
    Looks like need to check the website to make I’m not missing out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In hindsight, maybe I'll leave it at those fond memories but in any case, tone it down a bit there champ. Everyone has feelings, a lot of the girls DO see what is on here and you don't know the unique set of circumstances that have lead her to this point. Being empathetic means thinking 'what if that was my sister or my daughter'. I'd venture to say this advice might fall on deaf ears though owing to the amount of effort you've obviously gone into with choosing your username.
    I ain’t no champ to you, and go fuck yourself with that softcock shit of yours. I’ll say what I want. You don’t like it - it’s your problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, and I forgot - you are totally on point about my nickname. I apologise, I should change it ashetonsmombreaker to be more precise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast