Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Northside visits

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster - please be gentle

I'm recently divorced so suddenly have a lot of free time and a bit of spare cash to burn. Being new to this kind of thing your forum has been great in helping me to get started, but most of the info has been about the southside so I thought I would put up what I've found on the northside so far.

Smile massage Lawnton - opposite the train station

Started off here as it is a 10 minute walk from my house, and have been a few times already. Only looks to have 2 girls working there, a bigger girl and a slimmer one. I often wonder if they are related as they have very similar facial features. Anyway they both are late 20's-ish and give a pretty good massage (being a bigger guy I like it pretty firm) the slimmer girl in particular seems to have had some proper training as she puts in quite an effort to the massage. The massage oil smells and burns like deep heat so not sure if they are just using that or some mix with oil.

On the flip you get the options of HJ with TL or FN. They do a reasonable job and I've never left unhappy.

The place is pretty clean but no shower. Major downside is they have two rooms in there with the partition about a foot short of the ceiling, so you'll get the sounds of the action next door. Fortunately I was the only customer for the majority of my visits.

Overall I will go back as they are so close and are good for a quick relief if needed.

'Aussie Lady Lawnton' - found on locanto

First up I have to give her credit for honesty in the ad - what she advertises is exactly what you will get. Booked over the phone, slim in mid-40's caucasion, working in a granny flat under the house around what I assume is the hours her partner is at home (heard the moto GP on TV upstairs). Quite a friendly lady who loves to have a chat.

The room is clean and a shower is available. The massage was more relaxing so not really to my taste - I would recommend only going for 30 minutes at the most. On the flip some tickling and stroking got things going and finished off with a TL CBJ.

If you are the type who likes to chat with your ML and don't mind them being middle aged, she is reasonable VFM.

Golden Lotus - Aspley

From the posts on here I decided to give this one a shot. Easy booking over the phone. Arrived and was met by vfromv, who is a lovely slim lady and quite nice for a chat as well.

The rooms are huge and clean with a shower if you need it. Massage was surprisingly good as v is not a big girl but was still able to get enough pressure in the right spots. She is certainly someone who puts pride in her work. On the flip HJ with TL or FN was offered. I went with the TL HJ and was not disappointed.

Good service and VFM, will be back.

VIP massage - Aspley

Another one I checked out from the posts here. Easy booking over the phone. Very well set up place that is very clean along with the shower.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a slim, mid 20's and surprisingly tall girl that I am guessing is from the Phillipines. The room was very well set up and is a decent size. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ with FN or TL, and BS if I wanted it. Again went for the TL HJ and was happy with the result.

Again good service and VFM, will be back. Really wish I lived closer to Aspley.

Various names on locanto - 740 Gympie Road Strathpine

This place has a few ads on locanto using various names, not usually a good sign I know but I decided to give it a shot because it is pretty close by.

I've been here twice - the first was at night and the ML was a nice chinese lady late 20's who led me to a very dimly lit room that appeared to be pretty well set up. Couldn't tell how clean things were but did not see or smell anything nasty so thought it was good enough. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ or CBJ, went with CBJ and was happy with the result. A shower was offered but I declined.

Second time was during the day but this time was met with a middle eastern ML that would have been 40+, thought what the hell and gave her a go anyway. Massage was pretty ordinary as was the CBJ. This time I felt like needing the shower and upon seeing it I decided not to - it looked like something you would find at a truck stop.

Bit of a shame as the first visit was OK, but I will not be going back considering the other options available.

Anyway, hope this helps someone out there. I'm keen to try shops in the Kallangur/Petrie area so any info would be appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice reports. Thanks Bobbitybob. I'm happy to share info if you want to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. Im new aswell so still getting used to all the abbreviations. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Very nice reports. Thanks Bobbitybob. I'm happy to share info if you want to.
    Thanks mate, looks like I need to post a bit more to get or send PM's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good reviews thanks mate.
    VfromV is well worth the experience.
    As for other shops north of FG, it is like finding the holy grail.
    There were some interesting privates available around Cher side a few weeks ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkamymain View Post
    Nice review. Im new aswell so still getting used to all the abbreviations. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Good reviews thanks mate.
    VfromV is well worth the experience.
    As for other shops north of FG, it is like finding the holy grail.
    There were some interesting privates available around Cher side a few weeks ago.
    Haven't taken the plunge with privates yet, any intel would be appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the review

Thanks for the reviews mate. Have you tried the Chinese shop in kallangur. The one also provides haircut in ground floor? Also the new one opp to subway? I have been to the Chinese one long back, not good quality most of the time. There is one private lady in NL who frequently adv. In locanto and E&B.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the post mate..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbitybob View Post
    Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster - please be gentle

I'm recently divorced so suddenly have a lot of free time and a bit of spare cash to burn. Being new to this kind of thing your forum has been great in helping me to get started, but most of the info has been about the southside so I thought I would put up what I've found on the northside so far.

Smile massage Lawnton - opposite the train station

Started off here as it is a 10 minute walk from my house, and have been a few times already. Only looks to have 2 girls working there, a bigger girl and a slimmer one. I often wonder if they are related as they have very similar facial features. Anyway they both are late 20's-ish and give a pretty good massage (being a bigger guy I like it pretty firm) the slimmer girl in particular seems to have had some proper training as she puts in quite an effort to the massage. The massage oil smells and burns like deep heat so not sure if they are just using that or some mix with oil.

On the flip you get the options of HJ with TL or FN. They do a reasonable job and I've never left unhappy.

The place is pretty clean but no shower. Major downside is they have two rooms in there with the partition about a foot short of the ceiling, so you'll get the sounds of the action next door. Fortunately I was the only customer for the majority of my visits.

Overall I will go back as they are so close and are good for a quick relief if needed.

'Aussie Lady Lawnton' - found on locanto

First up I have to give her credit for honesty in the ad - what she advertises is exactly what you will get. Booked over the phone, slim in mid-40's caucasion, working in a granny flat under the house around what I assume is the hours her partner is at home (heard the moto GP on TV upstairs). Quite a friendly lady who loves to have a chat.

The room is clean and a shower is available. The massage was more relaxing so not really to my taste - I would recommend only going for 30 minutes at the most. On the flip some tickling and stroking got things going and finished off with a TL CBJ.

If you are the type who likes to chat with your ML and don't mind them being middle aged, she is reasonable VFM.

Golden Lotus - Aspley

From the posts on here I decided to give this one a shot. Easy booking over the phone. Arrived and was met by vfromv, who is a lovely slim lady and quite nice for a chat as well.

The rooms are huge and clean with a shower if you need it. Massage was surprisingly good as v is not a big girl but was still able to get enough pressure in the right spots. She is certainly someone who puts pride in her work. On the flip HJ with TL or FN was offered. I went with the TL HJ and was not disappointed.

Good service and VFM, will be back.

VIP massage - Aspley

Another one I checked out from the posts here. Easy booking over the phone. Very well set up place that is very clean along with the shower.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a slim, mid 20's and surprisingly tall girl that I am guessing is from the Phillipines. The room was very well set up and is a decent size. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ with FN or TL, and BS if I wanted it. Again went for the TL HJ and was happy with the result.

Again good service and VFM, will be back. Really wish I lived closer to Aspley.

Various names on locanto - 740 Gympie Road Strathpine

This place has a few ads on locanto using various names, not usually a good sign I know but I decided to give it a shot because it is pretty close by.

I've been here twice - the first was at night and the ML was a nice chinese lady late 20's who led me to a very dimly lit room that appeared to be pretty well set up. Couldn't tell how clean things were but did not see or smell anything nasty so thought it was good enough. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ or CBJ, went with CBJ and was happy with the result. A shower was offered but I declined.

Second time was during the day but this time was met with a middle eastern ML that would have been 40+, thought what the hell and gave her a go anyway. Massage was pretty ordinary as was the CBJ. This time I felt like needing the shower and upon seeing it I decided not to - it looked like something you would find at a truck stop.

Bit of a shame as the first visit was OK, but I will not be going back considering the other options available.

Anyway, hope this helps someone out there. I'm keen to try shops in the Kallangur/Petrie area so any info would be appreciated.
    I posted a reply earlier. But didnt show up here. So posting again. I have been to the chinese shop in kallangur where they have $10 haircut in ground floor. It was some time back and quality was average. One time I met a decent ML there, nice massage, bit of chit chat, polite and ended with HJ. Never seen her again there. RecentlyI saw a new one pp. to subway kallangur, never been there. Never trust E&B in kallangur Tried few, all waste of money. There is another private ML in north lakes sometimes adv. in E&B and sometime in locanto. A suburban house, average massage, bit older.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyshere1980 View Post
    I posted a reply earlier. But didnt show up here. So posting again. I have been to the chinese shop in kallangur where they have $10 haircut in ground floor. It was some time back and quality was average. One time I met a decent ML there, nice massage, bit of chit chat, polite and ended with HJ. Never seen her again there. RecentlyI saw a new one pp. to subway kallangur, never been there. Never trust E&B in kallangur Tried few, all waste of money. There is another private ML in north lakes sometimes adv. in E&B and sometime in locanto. A suburban house, average massage, bit older.
    Thanks mate, I haven't tried any of those yet but might give them a go in a few weeks time. Have driven past the $10 haircut place plenty of times but never gave it much thought. Will give it a try anyway, who knows it might be a winner.

Has anyone tried the Chinese place next to the roundabout at Petrie?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate, I haven't tried any of those yet but might give them a go in a few weeks time. Have driven past the $10 haircut place plenty of times but never gave it much thought. Will give it a try anyway, who knows it might be a winner.

Has anyone tried the Chinese place next to the roundabout at Petrie?
    Did a walk in here. 2x older ladies, one pretty large. Walked back out haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Did a walk in here. 2x older ladies, one pretty large. Walked back out haha.
    Is it the roundabout shop? I heard most of the shops run with older ladies these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it the roundabout shop? I heard most of the shops run with older ladies these days.
    yeh mate, that's the one. Had a few beers at the pub then figured worth a shot. Got a cab instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Review Work

Last edited by Sparo_Feeder; 27-01-2021 at 10:28 AM. Reason: ...............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So yesterday I gave the place near subway Kallangur a try.

Booking was easy over the phone and was met by a ML that I'm guessing was late 30's, with curves in the right spots. Rooms are on the small side but are clean and functional. Anyway, on with the massage and she must have thought 'he's a big guy, he'll like it hard' and she was right - on with the oil and in with the elbows. Before long my joints are cracking like Guyfawkes night and I'm loving it.

After the oil was washed off she started with the tickling and it wasn't long before I was as hard as an algebra exam, on the flip was offered HJ with the option of FN. Went with the combo deal and left rather satisfied.

Enthusiastic ML, good VFM and I will certainly be back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparo_Feeder View Post
    I have also been a regular VIP Aspley (not recently though) over the last few years. Clean, discrete establishment. A variety of ML's, all with different skill sets. They also have a sister location at Virginia Y&H. I can vouch for a Thai Lady - Rebecca, who provides a professional massage, with amazing 'arousal' techniques through out the massage. I had to request an early flip on many occasions, very intense! Last time I called, she was still on holidays. Also, worth a punt is ML - Vicky (Twn). She tends to work more that the Virginia store. Great massage skills and can be very naughty....she loves to play and enjoys the arousal.
    Thanks mate, will check it out next time I'm over that way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So yesterday I gave the place near subway Kallangur a try.

Booking was easy over the phone and was met by a ML that I'm guessing was late 30's, with curves in the right spots. Rooms are on the small side but are clean and functional. Anyway, on with the massage and she must have thought 'he's a big guy, he'll like it hard' and she was right - on with the oil and in with the elbows. Before long my joints are cracking like Guyfawkes night and I'm loving it.

After the oil was washed off she started with the tickling and it wasn't long before I was as hard as an algebra exam, on the flip was offered HJ with the option of FN. Went with the combo deal and left rather satisfied.

Enthusiastic ML, good VFM and I will certainly be back.
    Good to know. Will give it a try. Did you book or walked in? Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to know. Will give it a try. Did you book or walked in? Cheers.
    Booked. Probably worthwhile as I could hear the phone in the back room going off often.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Booked. Probably worthwhile as I could hear the phone in the back room going off often.
    Thanks mate. Will try sometime this week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. Will try sometime this week.
    Let us know how it went. Keen to give it another shot next week.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast