Quote Originally Posted by tt108102 View Post
I tried this place the other week. Got the same woman as above. Paid for the hour $65. Massage was pretty good. Not enough tackle tickle for me to proceed to the next phase so I declined. Her English was bad and mentioned something about $10. I thought she was going to refund me $10 and cut the massage short as her attitude turned very cold after she realized she wasn’t getting anymore money out of me. Anyway, she finished at the 1hr mark. I put my clothes on and proceeded to leave. She put her hand out for an extra $10. I just laughed and asked her what for, she said her lunch. I just left and she was very angry. Never going back. There’s an abundance of young ladies out there willing to give you whatever you ask for and they willing do it, often without asking for anything extra. No time for these old duds.
Sorry to hear that mate, she was in a better mood when I was there. Haven't yet found any in the immediate area with the younger ones, they all seem to be out Chermside or Aspley way.