Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Northside visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've always meant to check that out, is a 4/10 the usual?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Behing the lifeline shop? As in the row of shops facing the bathroom place, or on the other side with all the other 2nd hand places?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to the shop behind lifeline, a typical boiler place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyjester View Post
    Behing the lifeline shop? As in the row of shops facing the bathroom place, or on the other side with all the other 2nd hand places?
    It's behind the Lifeline shop. It's called Sa Massage (don't mind naming given the quality on offer, although I'm sure someone will have a cry).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Thai massage and wax at Stafford Road
    It has beed some time since I visited this shop, I had a wax then a massage!
    This shop has improved a lot since my last visit mid 2021.
    The girls are friendly and the shop has had an upgrade.
    I have visited all the shops on the north side and I was happy with the girl and massage , wax.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Unique Thai massage and wax at Stafford Road
    It has beed some time since I visited this shop, I had a wax then a massage!
    This shop has improved a lot since my last visit mid 2021.
    The girls are friendly and the shop has had an upgrade.
    I have visited all the shops on the north side and I was happy with the girl and massage , wax.
    Hey Herp, thoughts on other Stafford Rd shops? Thai Diamond and Sakura? Is that all the active ones?

I see the one on the gym side of the road is currently closed. Was a boiler joint but had a couple of reasonable and pretty cheap punts there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ran into a few pushie and aggressive boilers at Thai Diamond about 6 months ago. Even had to throw $20 at one because i turned down extras, and she started to carry on. Haven't been back. Hopefully the line-up has changed, it used to be ok...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Ran into a few pushie and aggressive boilers at Thai Diamond about 6 months ago. Even had to throw $20 at one because i turned down extras, and she started to carry on. Haven't been back. Hopefully the line-up has changed, it used to be ok...
    Look her in the eye and say loose some weight first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

massage with a view margate

my first shop review so be gentle guys.

This shop has been open for a couple of years now. Chinese lady opened it and did a great job, all rooms are spacious and clean, air con and sinks in every room. No waiting for the ml to go get a bucket of hot water to clean you down . About 9 months ago she sold to another Chinese lady who I did not like so much hence I had not visited for some time.

Then a week ago the original owner contacted me to say she was at the shop and had a new girl I should check out. S.... , she knows my type so I decided to drop in for an hour. S.... is not young, probable 40ish but not old either, she has looked after herself. She has a nice trim figure and was very pleasant albeit her English is not great

Negotiated extras up front std 2P, gave her a massage to start which was fun. Then my turn, let her upsell to a BS. So glad I did, probably the best I have had, a bit sand papery with the recent trim but still very enjoyable. Finish was good without being outstanding.

WIR if you are ok with the age I would. Previous experiences, like most shops, very much depend on the girl. Early on there was an awesome aussie girl, however, she moved on when covid hit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    I went here the other day and it was a 60+ post menopausal Thai lady. Needless to say made an excuse and bailed.
    Yeah I haven't been back there for quite a while, not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Went to that lifeline one the other day. Chinese lady working there like a 4/10. Nice lady and all and polite, but not my cup of tea so I made my excuse and walked. Even if the extras were amazing I'd just pay private to at least get something above a 5/10.
    The first few times I went there there was a darker skinned girl who was pretty good, I think she was from Columbia or somewhere like that. On one visit I got the girl who seemed to be running the place, she was pretty awesome but that was some months ago. Last time I was there was about 4 weeks ago and the Chinese girl (guessing she's in her 40's) is the only one working there. She puts in a good effort but it would be good to get some variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackeyjack View Post
    I have been to the shop behind lifeline, a typical boiler place.
    Yeah, they need some new talent in there for sure.

Unfortunately it is still slim pickings on the Northside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to the shop at lawnton behind life line last weekend. Won’t be going back, booked an hour get in the room and she all of a sudden wants the dude that was there to do the first half hour. Told her no thanks and just shorten it to half hour and then she started answering her phone mid massage. Avoid this boiler shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PONTING View Post
    my first shop review so be gentle guys.

This shop has been open for a couple of years now. Chinese lady opened it and did a great job, all rooms are spacious and clean, air con and sinks in every room. No waiting for the ml to go get a bucket of hot water to clean you down . About 9 months ago she sold to another Chinese lady who I did not like so much hence I had not visited for some time.

Then a week ago the original owner contacted me to say she was at the shop and had a new girl I should check out. S.... , she knows my type so I decided to drop in for an hour. S.... is not young, probable 40ish but not old either, she has looked after herself. She has a nice trim figure and was very pleasant albeit her English is not great

Negotiated extras up front std 2P, gave her a massage to start which was fun. Then my turn, let her upsell to a BS. So glad I did, probably the best I have had, a bit sand papery with the recent trim but still very enjoyable. Finish was good without being outstanding.

WIR if you are ok with the age I would. Previous experiences, like most shops, very much depend on the girl. Early on there was an awesome aussie girl, however, she moved on when covid hit.
    Which shop is this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    Which shop is this?
    The one on Oxley near the shops I’d say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    The one on Oxley near the shops I’d say.
    Oxley, NOrthside?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Oxley, NOrthside?
    yes oxley ave margate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    Which shop is this?
    SkyView Margate I assume , ml owner is sweet, has variable women working , had a passable Jap lady working awhile back slightly better than normal , rest were std stuff

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just moved to the Northside. Any gems? Is Healthy Style Massage the only place at Hendra? Any good of late?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On sandgate in Virginia there is Y H Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPhil4000 View Post
    Just moved to the Northside. Any gems? Is Healthy Style Massage the only place at Hendra? Any good of late?
    VIP and Golden Lotus in Aspley
    Y&H in Virginia
    TMH in Nundah
    TikTok in Nundah (although not sure about current management after seeing the now deleted thread)

All those shops have more or less guaranteed outcome (depending on what outcome you're seeking) and some decent MLs. It might require a few visits to find the shops and MLs you click with.

Further up north, the options are getting slim. HKM and UME in Redcliffe are fairly safe bets for lower pineapple options, also have a few decent ladies. Lawnton and Kallangur shops are hit and miss. Some users have reported decent experiences, but you probably need to be tolerant towards higher ML ages.
    Even further north the outback begins...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds great thanks for the intel. From the sounds of it Hendra HSM didn't get a mention so maybe its had its day?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast