Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to HSM nudgee road not attractive ladies tbh. K** lady and another not sure both were but big. K** lady hunger for pineapples not good massage just rubbing hands and flip 10mins before. Disappointed twice now in the same place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a similar experience at HSM. Largish K ML. Greedy.
    Disappointing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbitybob View Post
    So yesterday I gave the place near subway Kallangur a try.

Booking was easy over the phone and was met by a ML that I'm guessing was late 30's, with curves in the right spots. Rooms are on the small side but are clean and functional. Anyway, on with the massage and she must have thought 'he's a big guy, he'll like it hard' and she was right - on with the oil and in with the elbows. Before long my joints are cracking like Guyfawkes night and I'm loving it.

After the oil was washed off she started with the tickling and it wasn't long before I was as hard as an algebra exam, on the flip was offered HJ with the option of FN. Went with the combo deal and left rather satisfied.

Enthusiastic ML, good VFM and I will certainly be back.
    Nice post Bob..I got a couple of good laughs ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you tell me what TL and FN mean I know what HJ is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully 69 View Post
    Can you tell me what TL and FN mean I know what HJ is
    topless full nude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    topless full nude
    Yep, you're on the money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So gave the subway Kallangur place another go. Different ML but still around the mid 30's, similar experience but a wider variety of options.

Left with a grin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited the shop opposite to subway. Had to wait for around 20 minutes even after taking appointment. 30+ old ML. Nice massage. Enthusiastic. Took basic extra. Wonderful experience. WIR yes.
    Last edited by Sandyshere1980; 16-02-2021 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Typo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyshere1980 View Post
    Visited the shop opposite to subway. Had to wait for around 20 minutes even after taking appointment. 30+ old ML. Nice massage. Enthusiastic. Took basic extra. Wonderful experience. WIR yes.
    Yeah I dropped in there this morning for my third visit, different ML but again in the higher end of 30. Massage was average but she made up for it once the tickling started - pretty enthusiastic and a wide range of options.

The first visit I'm pretty sure she was PRC, the second looked Thai, and today I'm guessing was also Thai.

As long as you don't mind your ML being a bit older this place is VFM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Earlier this week I gave Wonder at Strathpine a go. Called ahead to make sure I wouldn't be waiting and was greeted by the ML who looked 40ish but petite and quite cute. Guessing she was Thai. Paid for an hour and was led to one of the two rooms which are smallish but clean and there is a off street carpark and a discrete entrance.

Massage was great - very enthusiastic and quite strong for such a small framed girl. Paid attention to all the right areas and I was floating on cloud nine by the time the flip came around. Limited menu was offered, went for option 2 and had a solid finish.

Prices were on par with other places, certainly will go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Earlier this week I gave Wonder at Strathpine a go. Called ahead to make sure I wouldn't be waiting and was greeted by the ML who looked 40ish but petite and quite cute. Guessing she was Thai. Paid for an hour and was led to one of the two rooms which are smallish but clean and there is a off street carpark and a discrete entrance.

Massage was great - very enthusiastic and quite strong for such a small framed girl. Paid attention to all the right areas and I was floating on cloud nine by the time the flip came around. Limited menu was offered, went for option 2 and had a solid finish.

Great review. Would give it a try. Did you try any private northside?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't yet. Any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haven't yet. Any recommendations?
    Nothing mate. Tried few in E&B in Kallangur, almost everything is fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I tried this place the other week. Got the same woman as above. Paid for the hour $65. Massage was pretty good. Not enough tackle tickle for me to proceed to the next phase so I declined. Her English was bad and mentioned something about $10. I thought she was going to refund me $10 and cut the massage short as her attitude turned very cold after she realized she wasn’t getting anymore money out of me. Anyway, she finished at the 1hr mark. I put my clothes on and proceeded to leave. She put her hand out for an extra $10. I just laughed and asked her what for, she said her lunch. I just left and she was very angry. Never going back. There’s an abundance of young ladies out there willing to give you whatever you ask for and they willing do it, often without asking for anything extra. No time for these old duds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tt108102 View Post
    I tried this place the other week. Got the same woman as above. Paid for the hour $65. Massage was pretty good. Not enough tackle tickle for me to proceed to the next phase so I declined. Her English was bad and mentioned something about $10. I thought she was going to refund me $10 and cut the massage short as her attitude turned very cold after she realized she wasn’t getting anymore money out of me. Anyway, she finished at the 1hr mark. I put my clothes on and proceeded to leave. She put her hand out for an extra $10. I just laughed and asked her what for, she said her lunch. I just left and she was very angry. Never going back. There’s an abundance of young ladies out there willing to give you whatever you ask for and they willing do it, often without asking for anything extra. No time for these old duds.
    In a COVID era the pickings are just going to get better. Hold strong lads. Diamond hands!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that mate, she was in a better mood when I was there. Haven't yet found any in the immediate area with the younger ones, they all seem to be out Chermside or Aspley way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So last week I gave the $10 haircut place a try in Kallangur. Parked around the back and was met by the ML (30ish+, tidy figure) who was playing with her phone on the back porch. Went inside past the kids toys and washing machine into a small room, looked sketchy as hell, but with a spirit for adventure I pressed on. Room was clean enough so off with the gear and on the table. Massage was OK as was the finish but nothing special. When talking to the ML afterwards I asked about the near identical ad on Locanto in Narangbah, she confirmed the two are related with two ML's rotating between the two.

So being the curious type I decided to give the Narangbah place a go on the weekend. Pretty much the same experience, parking at the rear, this time I had a couple of people in the carpark giving me a weird look as I walked to the back door to be greeted by the ML, another 30ish lady who guided me through the kitchen to the single massage room. Massage was slightly better this time but the ML was much more chatty so had a good convo while she was working. Come the flip and I was treated to a fantastic HJ. This girl took her time, slowly building up instead of trying to jerk the end off it like most others. Once done she then dressed and put on an apron as she had to tend to a guy who was there for a hair cut.

Both places probably not up to the standard that most on here are looking for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I'd add my 2 cents on HSM Nudgee Road.

Use to be a pretty good spot, out of the way but service has gone down for quite some time now.

Had a massage by an ML named B**E "🔵"
    Massage was supposed to be VFM but was closer to soft to medium. Booked and hour and was dressed with 15 minutes to go.

Safe to say I will not be returning to this place

Massage 5/10
    Flip 5/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So last week I gave the $10 haircut place a try in Kallangur. Parked around the back and was met by the ML (30ish+, tidy figure) who was playing with her phone on the back porch. Went inside past the kids toys and washing machine into a small room, looked sketchy as hell, but with a spirit for adventure I pressed on. Room was clean enough so off with the gear and on the table. Massage was OK as was the finish but nothing special. When talking to the ML afterwards I asked about the near identical ad on Locanto in Narangbah, she confirmed the two are related with two ML's rotating between the two.

So being the curious type I decided to give the Narangbah place a go on the weekend. Pretty much the same experience, parking at the rear, this time I had a couple of people in the carpark giving me a weird look as I walked to the back door to be greeted by the ML, another 30ish lady who guided me through the kitchen to the single massage room. Massage was slightly better this time but the ML was much more chatty so had a good convo while she was working. Come the flip and I was treated to a fantastic HJ. This girl took her time, slowly building up instead of trying to jerk the end off it like most others. Once done she then dressed and put on an apron as she had to tend to a guy who was there for a hair cut.

Both places probably not up to the standard that most on here are looking for.
    Don't know how many of these places there are. Another one behind the barber shop on Morayfield Rd (near purple hippo). $10 hair cut in the front, Massage shop entry from the carpark behind. Celebrated the end of lockdown last night with a visit. The girl was not the one I usually see here, but gave a very good massage and certainly knew how to look after me the way I like :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's pretty well expected that you stay for the 'next phase' these days. It's like declining to tip in the States, it's almost anti-social.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast