Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Northside visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNeckTurtle View Post
    Had a pleasant experience at the Margate place with a view a few weeks ago.

ML A***e from Singapore was at a guess approx 40ish, but excellent massage, friendly and chatty. Quite busty, great massage technique.

Standard extras offered and fulfilled enthusiastically. Genuinely seemed to enjoy her job.

Rooms were very good. Spacious, no waiting while going to get Hot Towels etc as basins all in the room.
    Overall worthy of a return visit, even though my general preference would be a ML a bit younger.

SMS recently to go back and enquired who was working, and asked for a description. Was told S***y (like a clear day) was available, 32 from Singapore.

When I arrived I was met by a ML who was at least in mid to late 50s. I said I had a booking with S***y and she said that was her. When I mentioned the description I was given, was told "Oh that is another girl with the same name.. she just left a short time ago".

I said no thank you, politely excused myself and left.

Frustrating when you ask so as to not waste both your time and theirs.
    They assume little head will rule. WD for walking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SMS recently to go back and enquired who was working, and asked for a description. Was told S***y (like a clear day) was available, 32 from Singapore.

When I arrived I was met by a ML who was at least in mid to late 50s. I said I had a booking with S***y and she said that was her. When I mentioned the description I was given, was told "Oh that is another girl with the same name.. she just left a short time ago".

Frustrating when you ask so as to not waste both your time and theirs.[/QUOTE]

sounds a lot like bullshit. Kudos for walking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a pleasant experience at the Margate place with a view a few weeks ago.

ML A***e from Singapore was at a guess approx 40ish, but excellent massage, friendly and chatty. Quite busty, great massage technique.

Standard extras offered and fulfilled enthusiastically. Genuinely seemed to enjoy her job.

Rooms were very good. Spacious, no waiting while going to get Hot Towels etc as basins all in the room.
    Overall worthy of a return visit, even though my general preference would be a ML a bit younger.

Frustrating when you ask so as to not waste both your time and theirs.
    I’ve had the same thing happen. Always old boilers but they always say new young girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Patience paid off

Went to the place near Rothwell Bunnings about a week ago. Had heard mixed reports but it is not far away and I thought it worth a punt, the base prices are cheap compared to what is around.

ML N***y was at a guess late 30s/early 40s, not sure, but has looked after herself and was quite friendly.
    Didn't start well with her providing me a price, taking the $ then saying "You OK to wait 20 mins?"
    Wasn't happy about it, but also wasn't in a hurry so decided to wait. Glad I did.

The massage was very good. Excellent techniques, energetic and definteily knew what she was doing. Found plenty of knots and worked them out. Made the most of her economical size with good leverage. Would happily return just for the masaage.

Was happy for my hands to wander and in return things started becoming more of a teasing style. Paid attention to all the right areas.

Offered extras and settled on NHJ for a total of 3 pines all up including the massage. Was enthusiastic and appeared to enjoy herself, again hands were encouraged to wander.

Return? Probably yes.
    Not the Young Girls advertised on the site, but there are benefits that cone with the experience. As I said, the massage alone was worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Taiwanese girl?
    Haven't seen her since Covid, thought she moved on.
    Is she the tall one with incredible calfs there? I need to go there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thinking of where to settle and I have chosen Northside near Aspley. So I will be exploring all the options here. Have explored a few and a lot more to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Is she the tall one with incredible calfs there? I need to go there
    You do realise you are replying to post from April 2022..?? I'd be interested to see how many punters can identify a ML by her calfs. Fuck me..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried Sa in Lawnton lately? They were going downhill big time when I was last there, I see they are still around so wondering if they have gotten any better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going down hill in what way? They've always been a boiler den.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the place near Rothwell Bunnings about a week ago. Had heard mixed reports but it is not far away and I thought it worth a punt, the base prices are cheap compared to what is around.

ML N***y was at a guess late 30s/early 40s, not sure, but has looked after herself and was quite friendly.
    Didn't start well with her providing me a price, taking the $ then saying "You OK to wait 20 mins?"
    Wasn't happy about it, but also wasn't in a hurry so decided to wait. Glad I did.

The massage was very good. Excellent techniques, energetic and definteily knew what she was doing. Found plenty of knots and worked them out. Made the most of her economical size with good leverage. Would happily return just for the masaage.

Was happy for my hands to wander and in return things started becoming more of a teasing style. Paid attention to all the right areas.

Offered extras and settled on NHJ for a total of 3 pines all up including the massage. Was enthusiastic and appeared to enjoy herself, again hands were encouraged to wander.

Return? Probably yes.
    Not the Young Girls advertised on the site, but there are benefits that cone with the experience. As I said, the massage alone was worth it.

I tried it here too about a month ago- hard place to discretely enter, yet I went on and was warmly greeted.
    ML got me going with a 30 min booking, a lacklustre massage ensued and 15 in she said I’d got there too late, it was near closing and I should have come earlier (I’d rocked up at 730….)

I was well hustled into a flip and cough up, I eagerly forked out 3 pines which quickly moved onto CHJ and some hand help. Paid overs; but I live and learn. Effective but rushed, given a promise of more time and effort should I return.
    I’m still considering whether to or not, that I haven’t got back yet is probably telling me something

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarMan View Post

Went to the place near Rothwell Bunnings about a week ago [...]

I tried it here too about a month ago- hard place to discretely enter, yet I went on and was warmly greeted.
    ML got me going with a 30 min booking, a lacklustre massage ensued and 15 in she said I’d got there too late, it was near closing and I should have come earlier (I’d rocked up at 730….)

I was well hustled into a flip and cough up, I eagerly forked out 3 pines which quickly moved onto CHJ and some hand help. Paid overs; but I live and learn. Effective but rushed, given a promise of more time and effort should I return.
    I’m still considering whether to or not, that I haven’t got back yet is probably telling me something
    I visited recently on a weekend, early afternoon. Pleasant massage, could have been firmer. Some TT. 3p for BBBJ+CIM and a little DATY. Was expecting a CBJ but she just started without the cover and I saw no reason to complain. WIR? Yes.

I think the MLs rotate quickly here. They seem to work 7 days a week for a few weeks then are replaced. Always PRC. I had a regular there until mid last year then she disappeared and the rotations began. Quality dropped and I hadn't been for a while, but I was very happy with the recent punt.

@LongNeckTurtle, this shop is badly designed, but I always try to work out whether or not the ML has come from a massage room or from the back of shop. I also ask if they are available for a massage now. Neither is a guarantee, but it can help let you know whether they're already busy. I hate handing over the cash and being told "you wait, 20 minutes." But once they have the money they know you are not likely to walk.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456