Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    It's pretty well expected that you stay for the 'next phase' these days. It's like declining to tip in the States, it's almost anti-social.
    Yes Jaccky but they have to give you some encouragement to stay. These girls who do a half lame massage and then want you to flip the last 10 mins with very little TT can remain poor in my book.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yes Jaccky but they have to give you some encouragement to stay. These girls who do a half lame massage and then want you to flip the last 10 mins with very little TT can remain poor in my book.
    4FoW2
    Yes, don't I know it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly Jaccky but in the States they provide the service so they get tipped
    Here They cant even crack a smile when you walk in, English is How long you want to stay No TT then with 10mins to go they become HAPPY Little Chatterboxes
    Not all but the greater number so save your Tip for the ones who deserve it IMHO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I'm in the same boat, if you've gone there for a massage and get no back and forth with convo, the massage is sub par, I'm more inclined to just cut my losses and walk out. If you continue rewarding them for shitty service then you'll never get good service off that store in my opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepcon View Post
    Don't know how many of these places there are. Another one behind the barber shop on Morayfield Rd (near purple hippo). $10 hair cut in the front, Massage shop entry from the carpark behind. Celebrated the end of lockdown last night with a visit. The girl was not the one I usually see here, but gave a very good massage and certainly knew how to look after me the way I like :-)
    Yeah I'm thinking about giving both another go, just have to get over walking past kids toys to get to the massage room. Kind of off putting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

“Smile massage Lawnton - opposite the train station

Started off here as it is a 10 minute walk from my house, and have been a few times already. Only looks to have 2 girls working there, a bigger girl and a slimmer one. I often wonder if they are related as they have very similar facial features. Anyway they both are late 20's-ish and give a pretty good massage (being a bigger guy I like it pretty firm) the slimmer girl in particular seems to have had some proper training as she puts in quite an effort to the massage. The massage oil smells and burns like deep heat so not sure if they are just using that or some mix with oil.

On the flip you get the options of HJ with TL or FN. They do a reasonable job and I've never left unhappy.

The place is pretty clean but no shower. Major downside is they have two rooms in there with the partition about a foot short of the ceiling, so you'll get the sounds of the action next door. Fortunately I was the only customer for the majority of my visits.

Overall I will go back as they are so close and are good for a quick relief if needed.”

Been twice now, first time with the younger slimmer girl as mentioned but nothing offered.
    Went again and only the bigger girl was there. Still wanted a massage but without hesitation she just started touching, can’t complain felt good, on flip she was already stoking my dick wanting to suck it. At that point I couldn’t decline, hefty price though for BJ.
    My main question is, have you had the slimmer girl give you a HJ not the big girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Multi skilled woman most likely very practica, it reminded me of a time in the gabba with a thai lady , walked past clothes and associated kids toya, halfway through the massage the kid opens the door she kept working on me and talked to her son in thai.Whilst she was standing next to me naked , didnt bat an eye lid and the kid didnt either,second phase too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Multi skilled woman most likely very practica, it reminded me of a time in the gabba with a thai lady , walked past clothes and associated kids toya, halfway through the massage the kid opens the door she kept working on me and talked to her son in thai.Whilst she was standing next to me naked , didnt bat an eye lid and the kid didnt either,second phase too.
    Sent ya a PM a few days ago - check your inbox

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandelg View Post
    My main question is, have you had the slimmer girl give you a HJ not the big girl?
    Sure have, quite a few times. She's pretty good with it too. Haven't been offered anything further though from her.

Have lately been going to the shop thats behind Lifeline at Lawnton, prices are OK but more is on offer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Yeah that would totally kill the mood for me, wouldn't be able to finish if that happened. Surely they can lock the bloody door.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is the K from HSM ex Pams?

Went there last week. Sgw looks familiar from a few years back. Ex Stanley St Apple?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbitybob View Post
    Sure have, quite a few times. She's pretty good with it too. Haven't been offered anything further though from her.

Have lately been going to the shop thats behind Lifeline at Lawnton, prices are OK but more is on offer.
    How are the girls there? I’ve realised the later at night you go, there’s always only one girl on shift, when do you get the option of choosing out of a few girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vicky at Y and H Virginia is fantastic !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what is Y and H Virginia ?

young and Horny Virginia ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    what is Y and H Virginia ?

young and Horny Virginia ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Vicky at Y and H Virginia is fantastic !
    Taiwanese girl?
    Haven't seen her since Covid, thought she moved on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Taiwanese girl?
    Haven't seen her since Covid, thought she moved on.
    I only discovered her recently !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Earlier this week I gave Wonder at Strathpine a go. Called ahead to make sure I wouldn't be waiting and was greeted by the ML who looked 40ish but petite and quite cute. Guessing she was Thai. Paid for an hour and was led to one of the two rooms which are smallish but clean and there is a off street carpark and a discrete entrance.

Massage was great - very enthusiastic and quite strong for such a small framed girl. Paid attention to all the right areas and I was floating on cloud nine by the time the flip came around. Limited menu was offered, went for option 2 and had a solid finish.

Prices were on par with other places, certainly will go back.
    I went here the other day and it was a 60+ post menopausal Thai lady. Needless to say made an excuse and bailed.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Went to that lifeline one the other day. Chinese lady working there like a 4/10. Nice lady and all and polite, but not my cup of tea so I made my excuse and walked. Even if the extras were amazing I'd just pay private to at least get something above a 5/10.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast