Thread: What other modalities of massage have you tried with HE?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What other modalities of massage have you tried with HE?

A mate of mine tried a couple Thai massage with his wife and he ended up being getting a HE as his wife was on the other table.

How about you guys?
    Cupping? Stones? Remedial? Something in Bali? Shiatsu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah. Any pointers or clues on places like these?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Ah. Any pointers or clues on places like these?
    For Hj or the other massage modalities?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I meant where would you get that situation in general. Seems pretty brave on both counts.

Otherwise, it’s been a pretty standard fare for me. Massage, then HE or more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    For Hj or the other massage modalities?
    D. canele recipes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the Thai massage where I go with the missus (Legit shop with rebate etc), one of the young ladies always leads my wife to the curtain room near the front of the shop, assigns a granny to massage her, then comes to get me to join her in the walled room at the back where she gives me an oiled bodyslide along with a decent massage followed by some wild but low volume sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what massage shop are you referring to here? sounds great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry mate, but I'll be keeping this one to myself!

Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    At the Thai massage where I go with the missus (Legit shop with rebate etc), one of the young ladies always leads my wife to the curtain room near the front of the shop, assigns a granny to massage her, then comes to get me to join her in the walled room at the back where she gives me an oiled bodyslide along with a decent massage followed by some wild but low volume sex.

Haha, when I first saw the above I thought to myself, well, that’s too good to be true, sounds like a bit of bull, then I looked at your profile and you were almost a foundation member.....

Then I see this post:

Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    Tiffany at Snow Lotus after reading ahlungor's recommendations on this forum! I remember seeing her once a week at one stage...

Well, you were indeed one of us, so well done Bro !

原來係自己友!wish I have found a similar shop....... haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, when I first saw the above I thought to myself, well, that’s too good to be true, sounds like a bit of bull, then I looked at your profile and you were almost a foundation member.....

Then I see this post:

Well, you were indeed one of us, so well done Bro !

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    Lol there are a few 2012 members around. Just not as active as you 🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I’ve had quite good luck recently actually. Other than this particular arrangement, lots of free FS from ML in past few months - not the one in this post, but from some of the fairly well reviewed ladies on these forums, as well as some of my local shops.

It was certainly not like this before, and I think covid has contributed in strange ways based on some discussions I’ve had with various girls who were very enthusiastic...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't know if this counts but when I was overseas, I had a massage at a women's beauty parlour.

Nothing like getting some wild NHJ action while regular women getting beauty treatments nearby. When the backup room had to be used, just a curtain separated the room from people just outside, a few meters away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Don't know if this counts but when I was overseas, I had a massage at a women's beauty parlour.

Nothing like getting some wild NHJ action while regular women getting beauty treatments nearby. When the backup room had to be used, just a curtain separated the room from people just outside, a few meters away.
    This used to happen at green door in Bondi junction (gone now, torn down for new construction) downstairs ladies were getting nails done and just up the open stairs milfs were getting work done if you know what I mean.

Those were the days, there was another shop like 2 doors down where I had some of my most memorable massage experiences ever, some very wild Thai shops in the same row and a very cheap cauc place with some beautiful euro girls down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol there are a few 2012 members around. Just not as active as you 🤣
    Such as yourself brother Archer !

But yeah, the current forum has taken off a lot of the features and functions . So unless a member is actively posting, nobody can tell how long the member has been around unless checking his profile .

I’m posting a lot less these days since I can’t access this site from my office PC and very hard to post using the phone and 1 finger......... lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah. I’ve had some interesting punts over the years.

There was this place in maybe Artarmon or Crow’s nest, which was an Asian massage place. 2 floors and the entire place seemed to be a maze of white sheets. There was one section upstairs that actually had a bed/sofa. If you were getting that, you were going to have comfortable sex. Otherwise, the quality is girls were great and they had a great attitude. You could hear absolutely everything and sometime they would talk to each other while massaging you.

It’s long gone though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I could generally skip all of the part 1 (whatever the modality) and just have an hour of focused part 2 with some serious edging. Unfortunately it’s not something that is generally available!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    A mate of mine tried a couple Thai massage with his wife and he ended up being getting a HE as his wife was on the other table.

How about you guys?
    Cupping? Stones? Remedial? Something in Bali? Shiatsu?
    Pre-covid times holiday in Sri Lanka, nice resort with my wife, the massage was by women from the nearby village, I got the younger girl while the old granny massaged my wife. Day 1 was nice but uneventful, nice auyevedic style strokes and reaching under stomach a bit while face down but nothing crazy. Got me horny as. Next day wife suggests we go again was such an nice setup and good massage. I agree, try not to be too enthusiastic. Girl self assigns to me again leaving granny to the wife. More sensual massage this time, getting closer to the tackle from the back but still above board. Pretty sure the wife is asleep around half way mark, girl gets me to flip and we make eye contact. She carefully checks over her shoulder and positions herself to block view of granny from the other table. My wife is face up eyes covered with the towel and softly zzzzzz snoring. They'd given those black netting style underwear and now that I get a sense it might be game on I get a raging boner that wants to punch a hole straight through. Girl puts her finger to her lips and checks over her shoulder again, granny has her back to us. Girl pulls the underwear asides and starts working it. Crazy. She was nervously checking over her shoulder make sure granny was facing other way. Would stop and cover me when granny worked around and had potential line of sight. Stop start teasing like this build up a massive load and my wife right there was driving me nuts. Massive spray she blocked with her hand, finger to her lips again and quite cleanup and carry on with tail end of massage. Wife wakes up at the end, wow that was so relaxing might need a nap now, yeah me too hey. Found the girl later alone to give her a tip. Awesome girl, top shelf holiday memories, hard to top but whenever the wife suggests a massage i'm always up for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice story mate - thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    Pre-covid times holiday in Sri Lanka, nice resort with my wife, the massage was by women from the nearby village, I got the younger girl while the old granny massaged my wife. Day 1 was nice but uneventful, nice auyevedic style strokes and reaching under stomach a bit while face down but nothing crazy. Got me horny as. Next day wife suggests we go again was such an nice setup and good massage. I agree, try not to be too enthusiastic. Girl self assigns to me again leaving granny to the wife. More sensual massage this time, getting closer to the tackle from the back but still above board. Pretty sure the wife is asleep around half way mark, girl gets me to flip and we make eye contact. She carefully checks over her shoulder and positions herself to block view of granny from the other table. My wife is face up eyes covered with the towel and softly zzzzzz snoring. They'd given those black netting style underwear and now that I get a sense it might be game on I get a raging boner that wants to punch a hole straight through. Girl puts her finger to her lips and checks over her shoulder again, granny has her back to us. Girl pulls the underwear asides and starts working it. Crazy. She was nervously checking over her shoulder make sure granny was facing other way. Would stop and cover me when granny worked around and had potential line of sight. Stop start teasing like this build up a massive load and my wife right there was driving me nuts. Massive spray she blocked with her hand, finger to her lips again and quite cleanup and carry on with tail end of massage. Wife wakes up at the end, wow that was so relaxing might need a nap now, yeah me too hey. Found the girl later alone to give her a tip. Awesome girl, top shelf holiday memories, hard to top but whenever the wife suggests a massage i'm always up for it.
    Hahaha, great story bro.
    Nice to hear some living on the edge, so close to the edge to ruin the entire relationship. My hat off to you sir, I don't play with fayaaaa like you do.