Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best FS place for Thai girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well ... we look forward to a description and review.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, ended up going yesterday. By the way there is massage place right next to it which basically looks like place but if you walk 2 doors across and see the number 115 that's the entrance. Was kind of disorienting.

Anyways ended up seeing Elise which is a slim thai possibly 25 - 30. Payed 200 for the hr and fs. Massage was pretty standard and fs was decent.
    Yea the FS to be honest is pretty average especially if you're used to the Ginza or 42G type diamond services. It's literally 50 bucks for a CBJ and a quick fuck on a uncomfortable massage table. The main benefit is that it's in the middle of North Sydney which means if you work in the area you can pop out for a quick lunch time pint and be back at work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    I have a hankering for FS from a hot Thai girl and wondered if anyone had recommendations for individuals or shops?

I've had some really good Thai ML but would love to find ones that do full service.
    Don't waste your money here in Sydney, when this pandemic ends and the borders open again head to Pattaya Thailand you will not regret it. Pattaya is the biggest party town in Thailand and a cheap place to visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Don't waste your money here in Sydney, when this pandemic ends and the borders open again head to Pattaya Thailand you will not regret it. Pattaya is the biggest party town in Thailand and a cheap place to visit
    Probably next year. I can't see anyone flying out of Australia when heaps of Aussies are still trying to get home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Seems to me like N5M is the go for FS. Plenty of beautiful Thai girls there for now.
    Agree with Raybo. It appears more Thais are coming out to work in this industry even though the majority of WLs are still Chinese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Have you seen videos of what Pattaya is like now ? The place is completely closed up and may never come back to it's glory days. The bars are not only closed but completely stripped out.

Very Sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Have you seen videos of what Pattaya is like now ? The place is completely closed up and may never come back to it's glory days. The bars are not only closed but completely stripped out.

Very Sad to see.
    I also heard that the Thai government want to convert the place to a family friendly destination for local Thais.

Also, 5 Star's roster seems mostly Thai now.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brandy at 60 chatswood used to be nicky from five dock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Pure Massage (Nth Sydney) have a wechat like for roster and pics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post

Very Sad to see.
    Very depressing. No more sin city Pattaya that we all knew before. The Thai government wants wealthier tourists and families to arrive. The famous Walking Street always has been the draw for foreign tourists. Anyway, Soi Buakhao which always attracted Pattaya's baht-conserving retirees appears to be still partying despite the lockdowns. However, it will never be the same!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Does Pure Massage (Nth Sydney) have a wechat like for roster and pics?
    Nope. I don't think they even have rosters. I usually just pop in and wait for the next girl available. Most of them are curvy Thai milfs but you do get the gems but full service is just standard fuck and go. Like no DFK or anything you're use to at Ginza or 42. I go there when I need a massage. The sex is bonus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Darin @ Ginza 479?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite a few Thai girls at 142 now. Cristina, Joann, Nancy, Sophia, Lisa, Rose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    N5M is almost guaranteed to be a good punt. Sydney girl massage also has a few good Thai girls who offer FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Kitty from 161 Chatswood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Mia at 429a Pitt. Works nights.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You could pop by Kogarah Massage on Montgomery St

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you are into Thai girls and it is possible for you go to Thailand then go to Thailand.
    You will get better quality Thai girls for much cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you are into Thai girls and it is possible for you go to Thailand then go to Thailand.
    You will get better quality Thai girls for much cheaper.
    I've no doubt, but it's been a while since I was in Thailand and then it was Patpong and surrounds plus Pattaya.

Any specifics as to the go to places presently Rooter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Curious as to how punters rank the plethora of Thai girls at N5M?

Vinnie certainly did before being pushed into his sword!

I haven't seen many Thai girls of late and understand it comes down to personal taste and YMMV factors.

I saw Leena a couple of years back and she was top notch from the getgo, however, Marine more recently didn't work for me, although a nice girl.

These 2 experiences may give some insight as to who may suit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12