Thread: Lucky Clover

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lucky Clover

I recently got into punting and this was my first and only shop I've been to, so far. There seems to be only two girls at this place, there were more but they've disappeared. The older lady does a good massage but I stuck with the younger one as she was far more sensual. Pretty basic stuff no FS from what I have gathered and I would say I'm a regular at this point. Not too bad but for what its worth but I would like something different. Massage pricing is the same as everywhere else but the extras are a little steep, haven't been back and probably won't return I just don't find it worth anymore. All in all though its clean, the MLs are nice and they do a pretty good job. Anyone know of any other good spots in the Ipswich/Redbank area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicdude221 View Post
    I recently got into punting and this was my first and only shop I've been to, so far. There seems to be only two girls at this place, there were more but they've disappeared. The older lady does a good massage but I stuck with the younger one as she was far more sensual. Pretty basic stuff no FS from what I have gathered and I would say I'm a regular at this point. Not too bad but for what its worth but I would like something different. Massage pricing is the same as everywhere else but the extras are a little steep, haven't been back and probably won't return I just don't find it worth anymore. All in all though its clean, the MLs are nice and they do a pretty good job. Anyone know of any other good spots in the Ipswich/Redbank area?
    There are a few.
    If you use the search tab you maybe able to find reviews.
    Last edited by Ilikebeer; 11-01-2021 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I recently got into punting, I'm a 'regular' who hasn't been back and probably won't return.

You'll fit right in, if you haven't already.
    hahaha regularly new to punting as a regular man with regular experience(s)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicdude221 View Post
    Cant give you any advice but just wanted to say good job on your first post.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im around ippy area sometimes aswell so Illl relay to ya when I find some

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my first and only shop I've been to, so far

Massage pricing is the same as everywhere else but the extras are a little steep

lol
    What's wrong with that? There are so many people posting way more info on here that they should, that it is easy to know what services are on offer at what prices, from a magnitude of shops. You could never have visited a shop and know the info the OP has.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    What's wrong with that? There are so many people posting way more info on here that they should, that it is easy to know what services are on offer at what prices, from a magnitude of shops. You could never have visited a shop and know the info the OP has.
    I just assumed it was a setup in some way. First post, negative review of a shop, close to naming names. Hasn't reposted a reply. Joined forum at the same time she posted one post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    I just assumed it was a setup in some way. First post, negative review of a shop, close to naming names. Hasn't reposted a reply. Joined forum at the same time she posted one post.
    I think so aswell.
    I chose to get updates about this shop on Locanto a while ago and im always getting emails by the same poster in many many places around Australia.
    Could be click bait?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Its not even a negative review, you get the service you expect but its just getting stale for me, the service is definitely good. Thought I'd make an account and write a review since I haven't seen any on this place yet. Is this not a forum for reviews? Like I said I've been to this one shop so of course I'm going to have only one review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my first and only shop I've been to, so far

Massage pricing is the same as everywhere else but the extras are a little steep

lol
    Well yeah they seem to be steep compared to what I expected. If the extras aren't actually that steep compared to others places then that's just a fault of inexperience. I just don't feel like spending that sort of money for the service anymore, its good service but its the same thing every time which is getting stale.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebeer View Post
    There are a few.
    If you use the search tab you maybe able to find reviews.
    Yeah i had a quick search but I only really found stuff that was found out to be dodgy or just a straight up shitty place, might've missed some stuff so I'll look again.