Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awkward moment what do you do?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Awkward moment what do you do?

Been punting for a while now but did see someone 3 days back before lockdown was announced. Saw ad on E&B pics verified had a phone conversation sounded promising booked for an hour. When I hit up Place was a bit dark so ended up not seeing face properly body was 9/10. Quick shower while paying got to see the actual face and felt its man face but said to myself some girls look like men so calmed myself and wait for her to undress. Thabk God there was no dick, but while fingering down there did not feel the same as how the actual vag felt. Awkward situation ! I did ask are you TS she pretended as though she has never heard of that word. BJ was good though but felt weird did not DFk or on cheeks it was fucked up. Felt like putting P in a pipe lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboy202020 View Post
    Been punting for a while now but did see someone 3 days back before lockdown was announced. Saw ad on E&B pics verified had a phone conversation sounded promising booked for an hour. When I hit up Place was a bit dark so ended up not seeing face properly body was 9/10. Quick shower while paying got to see the actual face and felt its man face but said to myself some girls look like men so calmed myself and wait for her to undress. Thabk God there was no dick, but while fingering down there did not feel the same as how the actual vag felt. Awkward situation ! I did ask are you TS she pretended as though she has never heard of that word. BJ was good though but felt weird did not DFk or on cheeks it was fucked up. Felt like putting P in a pipe lol.
    Show the enb link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you know the answer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you patronize Asian sex workers on a regular basis, the question isn't whether you've had sex with a transsexual, it's whether you know it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Was it Eashani?

Was it Eashani?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen02 View Post
    If you patronize Asian sex workers on a regular basis, the question isn't whether you've had sex with a transsexual, it's whether you know it.
    Yes I denied that I never had to I saw another girl regularly at shop
    And we where talking about TS and ladyboys
    I said I have never been with one
    She laughed and said
    Yes you have
    The other girl you had been seeing was one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen02 View Post
    This is why you need to travel to Thai etc. Once you have and had some experience with identification you can pick them a mile away. Only the most beautiful are fully passable and could fool virtually anyone but most have at least one or two tell tale signs.
    Besides the obvious, look for tall girls, with enhanced bodies, overly sexily dressed, big hands and aggressive sexual behaviors. Most are Thais, Phils or from that area not PRC's, Jap or Taiwanese. To calm the anxious minds of those Brisbanites that may think they may have been serviced by a trans lady over the past 40 years here and not know, it I would say your chances are very slim. BTW a reconstructed vagina feels different - its not so deep and tight and doesn't get naturally wet - or so I've been told.
    Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As soon as you said the darkened room, I suspected where you were going with it. Thats one of the telltale signs. Theyve had operations for a while now that can shave back the voice box, so just looking to find an adam's apple isnt enough. Its also the height, the overly dramatic "female" behavior, the large hands and feet and some will even have a very very tiny penis and balls that has been shrunk due to the female hormone medication. I saw one once, it was about a few milimetres in size, but literally looked like a cock and ball sack. Also noticeable difference is how they treat women differently to men. Theyll be a touch more aggressive to women and submissive to men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Female hormone estrogen will not shrink a penis but may result in a 25% reduction in testes size, testosterone blockers may have some small effect on penis size. Behaviours towards women are usually aloofness or disregard. Tops tend to be more sexually aggressive towards men and bottoms more submissive and shy, but obviously those looking to earn money have to be aggressive. Operations and hormones are expensive especially in SEA countries. That's why most trans are pre not post.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Trans?

I wonder.. if Ce... from TDS a trans.. everything looks alright, could be surgery face and boons but I just couldn't get pass her deep man voice 😞 she said she's not trans.
    could be gender dysphoria. my empathy rules over my lust and filthy thoughts hence left without part 2.
    she has great attitude tho.. want to stay back for a chat but I'm in a rush..
    Last edited by angrybirdy; 15-02-2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason: incomplete story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    I wonder.. if Ce... from TDS a trans.. everything looks alright, could be surgery face and boons but I just couldn't get pass her deep man voice she said she's not trans.
    could be gender dysphoria. my empathy rules over my lust and filthy thoughts hence left without part 2.
    she has great attitude tho.. want to stay back for a chat but I'm in a rush..
    Yes I was told by one of the other girls that she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Su.... in the same category?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Female hormone estrogen will not shrink a penis but may result in a 25% reduction in testes size, testosterone blockers may have some small effect on penis size. Behaviours towards women are usually aloofness or disregard. Tops tend to be more sexually aggressive towards men and bottoms more submissive and shy, but obviously those looking to earn money have to be aggressive. Operations and hormones are expensive especially in SEA countries. That's why most trans are pre not post.
    Well I know what I saw. It was a tiny cock and balls lol Defo post op tran, dating openly trans friendly work colleague I know. So yeah.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

3rd option

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Well I know what I saw. It was a tiny cock and balls lol Defo post op tran, dating openly trans friendly work colleague I know. So yeah.
    There is a third not so common option. Could be a hermaphrodite. They are born with both but male organs rarely mature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Yes I was told by one of the other girls that she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks.. she faked it all.. not even from Japan either

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Post-op tranny would have no cock or balls, hence the term post-op.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there is a few floating around brisbane... i think i can tell them now - aside from the face (which sometimes you may suspect), they all seem to have a great body, usually fake boobs almost too feminine/ whimsical in their performance, generally wont let you get near their vag and use heaps of lubes. Price wise they are almost too good to be true- voice is usually on the deeper side.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepcon View Post
    There is a third not so common option. Could be a hermaphrodite. They are born with both but male organs rarely mature
    Thats true. that could be it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Post-op tranny would have no cock or balls, hence the term post-op.
    Assuming the operation was 100% successful. Or perhaps she/he was pre-op, with just medication doing some of the work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboy202020 View Post
    You powered through though, good on ya!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast