Thread: 429 Leichhardt 50% Price Increase

Junior Member(有D料到)

429 Leichhardt 50% Price Increase

Was taken by surprise when I popped into one of my usual RnT destinations, 429 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt and they informed me that it has new owners and the price has gone from $60 (massage with HE) to $90!

I’m all for increases but that’s a massive jump in one go. Although I guess it brings it up to the same price as other establishments.

Does anyone know of any other Thai HE massage parlours which still have the $60 all inclusive? I think the old owners also had a place on crows nest. Has anyone been there recently and can comment on the prices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know of places in Maroubra, Canterbury and Sutherland that are $70 all inclusive. $85 or $90 seems to be the going rate in the suburbs these days though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I know of places in Maroubra, Canterbury and Sutherland that are $70 all inclusive. $85 or $90 seems to be the going rate in the suburbs these days though.
    The price you mentioned is for half hour or one hour?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hopefully the girls will get the benefit of this price rise.

Banned
    On their website their rates are 30 MINS-$60.00 45 MINS-$90.00 60 MINS-$120.00 for Thai style relaxation therapy with Thai girls. Anyone try this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    On their website their rates are 30 MINS-$60.00 45 MINS-$90.00 60 MINS-$120.00 for Thai style relaxation therapy with Thai girls. Anyone try this shop?
    There have been reviews in private section. I live around the corner from this place. Been tempted many times. Too risky for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Where in Canterbury can I ask? Even Qcherry has gone up ($110/half now?) but I’d be interested if there was another option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    Was taken by surprise when I popped into one of my usual RnT destinations, 429 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt and they informed me that it has new owners and the price has gone from $60 (massage with HE) to $90!

I’m all for increases but that’s a massive jump in one go. Although I guess it brings it up to the same price as other establishments.

Does anyone know of any other Thai HE massage parlours which still have the $60 all inclusive? I think the old owners also had a place on crows nest. Has anyone been there recently and can comment on the prices
    That’s a real shame to hear. This is also my usual go to place and at $60 was IMO the best value in Sydney given what you got. $90 is still ok but it’s on par with every other shop around.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Goddamn, that's a real shame. The place is a bit tired and there's only one communal shower, so imho $90 is a bit steep. Other 'no more tips' establishments like SBM or Vitality Charm have showers in the room so i was happy to pay the $90. Hopefully they'll update the website with a proper roster and new photos now they're charging a premium.

Relax massage in Stanmore is $65 all inclusive for 30mins, only three rooms though and nothing in the way of a roster. One pokey little communal shower too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This was my regular when I lived near by, not surprised, they were always very low in price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    Relax massage in Stanmore is $65 all inclusive for 30mins, only three rooms though and nothing in the way of a roster. One pokey little communal shower too
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ve wanted to try more around that area but 429 always sucked me in at their price and a few girls I know were decent.

Is Relax worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)

I think the one you're thinking about is Pure Massage in North Sydney. Went there late 2019 and it was 75 all up for a half hour and another 50 for more fun.

There's a Thai shop in Artarmon. Haven't seen them on the forum so I'm not going to say which one but they're 65 all inclusive for a half hour. Went for years and then stopped a few years ago but it generally had winners. If you want to find it, get off the train on Hampden road and you'll see it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Newtown PBM is also another all inclusive but it's not Thai. I think it was 120 for the hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ve wanted to try more around that area but 429 always sucked me in at their price and a few girls I know were decent.

Is Relax worth it?
    My experience there was so so, but the ML and I didn’t click. Definitely has potential, there are plenty of reviews for it on other forums. It’s modern and clean and the price is nice. Extras are more inline with what other shops charge ($50 cbj, compared to $30 cbj and $50 fs at 429)
    Give it a crack and report back, im interested to hear your thoughts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please tell me Penny is still there ... the most pendulous breasts!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience there was so so, but the ML and I didn’t click. Definitely has potential, there are plenty of reviews for it on other forums. It’s modern and clean and the price is nice. Extras are more inline with what other shops charge ($50 cbj, compared to $30 cbj and $50 fs at 429)
    I think I will check them out. I’ll report back on the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Please tell me Penny is still there ... the most pendulous breasts!
    I hope so too, those are some serious puppies and she knows how to use them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Relax this week for the first time. Was ok, the shop is nice and the tables are really big which I liked. Price was good and all inclusive from the get go but the ML I had was a little older than I’m used to at 429. I’d return to try a few other girls for that price.

Banned

Fuck me! I can get a full service for less. Good luck to all you HE punters.