Thread: (J) AI Gorgeous Jap Girl with Great GFE!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

(J) AI Gorgeous Jap Girl with Great GFE!

Saw this Japanese girl Ai Saturday night beforeshe finished. Couldn’t find any reviews on Ai probably her name is too short for search. I can't even add her name in tags.

First time in two months, instead of room#3, I was told to head up to room #1. Probably the best room I have been in for a long while. Big space with nice spa. The round couch next to the door was absolutely gorgeous. It will be nice to have some actions on it. The room was quite bright too.

And yes, Ai was exactly as described, tall(probably 168). Beautiful face with charming smile. Her height does make her look a bit mature but I think she is pretty young. Probably early 20s. A light tattoo on the inner side of her fore arm. Her black nightdress didn’t really show her best feature. When she slid it down, she revealed her beautiful natural D cup and perfectly proportioned body. Watching her naked from behind while she prepared the mouthwash gave me a real boner. Her English was exceptionally well even without the typically Japanese Katakana accent.

The shower was typical J girl proceedings. Hand Wash followed by a thorough clean up. I leaned forward for some kissing and she was delighted to oblige. It soon turned into more passionate kissing with lots of tongue actions. very soft and wet. She went down and gave me some nice BBBJ while I reached to give her breast a good feel. They were just gorgeous.

Exited the shower, dried up. Ai joined me in bed and lay down next to me. She cuddled me like a girlfriend. More DFK while I played her boobs and it’s slowly getting hot. I moved my hand down, she split her legs wide open to invite me to play her inner thighs and pussy. I was pleased to oblige. Her breath was accelerating with gentle moaning and her abs were contracting. I moved down to taste her pussy, fully lasered, clean andtender.

I lost track of time while I was doing DATY. I felt like I could stay there forever but there was more to explore. I moved up and she gave some BBBJ from the side while I played her boobs again. Her BBBJ was soft but with perfect suction. really sensual which I had to stop her just for a few mins before it went too far.

Dom up, she grabbed her bottle and shot some lube to my hands. Pretty thin like water and I felt it would dry up very soon. Fortunately, she was reasonably wet inside. Anyway, applied lube and entered in mish, DFK non-stop and her kiss was getting intense while my pounding sped up. I sat up and put her legs on my shoulder. She crossed her arms while I was watching her boobs bouncing in her arms. A classic JAV experience.

Got down for more DFK. Didn’t try doggie as I prefer doggie with smaller girls. Didn’t ask for CIM either. Continued with a couple of mish variants then all the way till I blew my load while she was sucking my lips and tongue.

She wiped me down and we chatted a bit on everything. When the time was up I went off for a quick rinse. We were satisfied and hugged goodbye.

Saw a beautiful fire red Ferrari on the wayout. Guess Ginza business is doing pretty well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Saw this Japanese girl Ai Saturday night beforeshe finished. Couldn’t find any reviews on Ai probably her name is too short for search. I can't even add her name in tags.

First time in two months, instead of room#3, I was told to head up to room #1. Probably the best room I have been in for a long while. Big space with nice spa. The round couch next to the door was absolutely gorgeous. It will be nice to have some actions on it. The room was quite bright too.

And yes, Ai was exactly as described, tall(probably 168). Beautiful face with charming smile. Her height does make her look a bit mature but I think she is pretty young. Probably early 20s. A light tattoo on the inner side of her fore arm. Her black nightdress didn’t really show her best feature. When she slid it down, she revealed her beautiful natural D cup and perfectly proportioned body. Watching her naked from behind while she prepared the mouthwash gave me a real boner. Her English was exceptionally well even without the typically Japanese Katakana accent.

The shower was typical J girl proceedings. Hand Wash followed by a thorough clean up. I leaned forward for some kissing and she was delighted to oblige. It soon turned into more passionate kissing with lots of tongue actions. very soft and wet. She went down and gave me some nice BBBJ while I reached to give her breast a good feel. They were just gorgeous.

Exited the shower, dried up. Ai joined me in bed and lay down next to me. She cuddled me like a girlfriend. More DFK while I played her boobs and it’s slowly getting hot. I moved my hand down, she split her legs wide open to invite me to play her inner thighs and pussy. I was pleased to oblige. Her breath was accelerating with gentle moaning and her abs were contracting. I moved down to taste her pussy, fully lasered, clean andtender.

I lost track of time while I was doing DATY. I felt like I could stay there forever but there was more to explore. I moved up and she gave some BBBJ from the side while I played her boobs again. Her BBBJ was soft but with perfect suction. really sensual which I had to stop her just for a few mins before it went too far.

Dom up, she grabbed her bottle and shot some lube to my hands. Pretty thin like water and I felt it would dry up very soon. Fortunately, she was reasonably wet inside. Anyway, applied lube and entered in mish, DFK non-stop and her kiss was getting intense while my pounding sped up. I sat up and put her legs on my shoulder. She crossed her arms while I was watching her boobs bouncing in her arms. A classic JAV experience.

Got down for more DFK. Didn’t try doggie as I prefer doggie with smaller girls. Didn’t ask for CIM either. Continued with a couple of mish variants then all the way till I blew my load while she was sucking my lips and tongue.

She wiped me down and we chatted a bit on everything. When the time was up I went off for a quick rinse. We were satisfied and hugged goodbye.

Saw a beautiful fire red Ferrari on the wayout. Guess Ginza business is doing pretty well.
    Nice review. Put her on my list.

Banned
    I get confused between Ai and Aoi