Thread: [Blakehurst 645] JESSICA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Blakehurst 645] JESSICA

Date of Visit: 11/01/2021

Long time lurker - time to add something...

Went there during the day and found that the prices were way off to their website. Maybe the current management hadn't had the chance to update it, but here it is off their wall:

20210111_133057.jpg

I asked how many girls were there. I was told 3 but 2 were already busy. I was introduced to Jessica who was available and she was a beauty. I can only imagine what the other 2 girls were like.

I went for the Gold 45 mins. They have a 12 to 6pm $20 off special so that was cool.

As far as I remember - the Silver is sex with CBJ, Gold includes BBBJ, and Diamond is a shower and 69.

Jessica had B cups and they were firm. Her bod was perfect. We went through cowgirl, spooning, doggie, mish, scissor, mish, and cowgirl. Boy was it sweaty after that.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was taking a farewell shower after 30 mins. Oh well, it was a good session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has 645 had a make-over recently? I'm going to visit again soon. Haven't been for a long time. Seems like it is under new management. Let's hope it's well managed and maintained this time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Has 645 had a make-over recently? I'm going to visit again soon. Haven't been for a long time. Seems like it is under new management. Let's hope it's well managed and maintained this time.
    I am pretty sure it is under new management. I have no idea what it was like before.

I didn't get the chance to use the special chair they have in the rooms - maybe next time.