Thread: (C) Snow - Another N5M Gem

Senior Member(無間使者)

(C) Snow - Another N5M Gem

Person's Name: Snow (Chinese)

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: 1st week of Jan 2020

Rates: $250 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat (very responsive as always)

Size/shape: 167 cm, Nice firm B cup

Looks: She has a beautiful face and a killer body

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: DFK, cat bath (veryyyyy sensuous, one of the best ones I have ever had), DATY, CIM, FIV, BBBJ (in shower too)

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

English: 2/10 (nothing more than greetings)

Details:
    Booked her through WeChat, and the recommendation was Snow. N5M knows my taste and almost 80% of the time they are spot on. Unfortunately, the lovely receptionist Sara has left (as per my info) but there is another pretty girl Jacinda who is very helpful too.

Round 1: I entered the room and was Snow was already waiting there for me. She greeted me with a warm hug and there was a chemistry almost immediately. She is a beautiful girl with a cute face and long hairs. Her boobs are good too. Overall, an amazing killer body.

She does not knows much English but tries to hold a conversation, full 10/10 for that. Someone who knows Chinese, will definitely have a gala time with her.

In a split second, we were naked and rolling hands on each other bodies. It was a bit cold, so we quickly jumped into the shower. We started with some LFK and very little DFK. Once we were clean, she kneeled down to give a nice warm BBBJ. She is good at it, knows what she is doing. After a few mins, I wanted some action on the bed, I redirected her to the towels and we wiped each other.

I didn't knew I was going to experience the best cat-bath of my life ever. She was so good with her tongue, and left me moaning. She licked my waist, left-right of little bro, and legs, her technique is amazing. N5M/42G is you are reading this review, please appoint her as a cat-bath trainer

Now, it was the time for BBBJ, she took me in her mouth and always, it feels so good. No hint of teeth, and she kept switching between balls and my rod. I wish there was more eye contact here. Pressure was building, I asked for a condom and she dommed me up.

As I wrote earlier, she has a beautiful face, so it was a mish for me. I fucked for about 10 mins and shooted my load in her warm pussy. She is shaved by the way.
    She offered massage but I denied that, I am not a fan of massage.

Round 2: She lied next to me and we tried to communicate, we used Google translator for the basic stuff but it was a bit time consuming. After a few mins, I just heldd her face in my
    palms and started DFKing. Momentum was up again and we went on DFKing for a couple of mins, she is not a great kisser but not bad too. Maybe she just needs to protrude her tongue less, and she should be fine.

This time, it was my turn to return the favour. I licked her slowly all over. She is very responsive, and that made me feel better too. I like girls who do not mind a little bit FIV, she seems to enjoy that. DATY was good too, she tastes well. I went down to lick/kiss her legs, this time it was her time to moan. She just could not help moaning. That is the most sensitive part for her.

We both kneeled down, and started kissing like high school teenagers and before I knew she started a slow and sensuous BBBJ. I love BBBJs, sometimes I dedicate even my entire second round is just BBBJs but not today. Again, I asked for a condom and started doggy. This went for a couple of mins, and we switched a few positions like face-off, flatiron (my favourite), and reverse cowgirl. Ah, I wish this time never ended. I asked her for a BBBJ again, and she smiled at me.

This time I was standing near the mirror and she kneeled down on the floor. I must tell you to look at her pretty side face and gulping me in was the moment for me. She looked fabulous and I felt over the moon. Now, was the time for CIM and she sucked me well. And this concludes another memorable session at N5M.

Summary:
    She is a beautiful girl, treat her well and she will return the favour.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review! Looks like Snow is worth a trip going south.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great great review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post

Agree with everything you say but she's 30 if I'm a day. She's a pro.

Will see again

Saw Snow today and generally agree with lebman.

I really enjoyed her service. Pretty face, fit body, touchy feely, joking personality, lovely small and trimmed pink pussy, and reacts well to getting eaten out.

Very chatty for anyone who can speak Mandarin. Sadly meant she got a bit too chatty after part 1 so part 2 never happened and I didn't get to properly experience her BBBJ or sex.

Nevertheless, I'll probably see her again - there was chemistry and she was in no rush to finish up even when the alarm went off. Hopefully this first session sets up the playing field for next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Saw Snow today and generally agree with lebman.

I really enjoyed her service. Pretty face, fit body, touchy feely, joking personality, lovely small and trimmed pink pussy, and reacts well to getting eaten out.

Very chatty for anyone who can speak Mandarin. Sadly meant she got a bit too chatty after part 1 so part 2 never happened and I didn't get to properly experience her BBBJ or sex.

Nevertheless, I'll probably see her again - there was chemistry and she was in no rush to finish up even when the alarm went off. Hopefully this first session sets up the playing field for next time.

man same here..I really enjoyed her service but man shes chatty..couldnt do round 2 due to this.

Thank you for the AR, we are glad that you enjoyed your time with Snow. ^_^