Thread: Indonesian Felly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Indonesian Felly

Person's Name : Felly

Establishment : 42 Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Not sure, if yes its touched up, she's tanned/darker than her pics but body is fairly accurate otherwise. face was ok
    https://thenightshade.com.au/portfol...esian-felly-2/

Date: 16/9/2020

Size/shape Tallish (170cm) Size 6, nice perky soft B cups (real). Body is fairly accurate in pictures, nice jiggly ass

Pussy: shaved, little tuft of fur on top.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FS

Review:
    First impressions was that I thought she didn't quite match her photos, definitely more indo local looking than her fair skinned picture suggests but I don't mind either way, she's still fairly pretty so dunno why places feel the need to heavily touch up photos! She is young bubbly and friendly with a young naturally curvy body and perky soft tits which i thoroughly enjoyed playing with.

shower and intro's were fairly standard with the usual small talk. onto the bed and straight to business. BBBJ was decent, probably 6.5/10. Dom on and onto some cowgirl and mish with a bit of LFK, didnt seem like DFK was on the menu which was a shame as thats one of the reasons i like to go diamond. moved to doggie, which was the highlight. she has a great ass, perky, jiggly and soft great to grab as your pumping away, wasnt long before i blew my load.

Lay in bed together for a while chatting, her english is ok but she loves to chat and is very friendly.

Overall the service was good but missing some passion/slightly mechanical. feels like she's fairly new to the industry and still working her newbie nerves a bit. her pussy was nice and tight and felt great, her body was soft but firm, definitely a bit of baby fat on there, loved running my hands all over her young body. This review was from a few months ago so wouldn't mind going back to see how she performs now with a bit more experience under her belt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is she now?

I saw this girl 2 months ago. I haven’t see her again. She still working or gone MIA? Love to do outcall. Maybe has boyfriend now