Thread: Take a break, slow down or keep going?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Take a break, slow down or keep going?

Just wondering, with the current border restrictions, and no new supplies, how is your punting at the moment? Are you taking a break completely? Slow down? Or just keep going as usual?

For me, I very much just keep going. Mainly cos I have the needs and I still feel there are some good ones out there worth going. But just interested to know what other punters views.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Just wondering, with the current border restrictions, and no new supplies, how is your punting at the moment? Are you taking a break completely? Slow down? Or just keep going as usual?

For me, I very much just keep going. Mainly cos I have the needs and I still feel there are some good ones out there worth going. But just interested to know what other punters views.
    Started exploring new venues, however keep bumping into the same talent. Might slow down and stay with regulars until international travel resumes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm doing just fine. My regular entourage of PR MILF MLs has not changed. "New talent" is unlikely to enhance my experiences.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally I'm taking it slow for now, will probably pick it up a bit once we get a few more donut days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just moved to west syd from the south and found cleopatra's in wetherill park, it's covid safe too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm from the northern side, pre-corona there were many hidden gems on this side, published by word of mouth/trust. Seems a large majority has moved or stopped post-corona. Trekking to CBD or other side where they have good recommendations during this restricted times ain't that easy like before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just moved to west syd from the south and found cleopatra's in wetherill park, it's covid safe too.
    Just curious: may I ask what in particular makes it covid safe?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They dress you up in full hazmat with only your dick protruding from a little hole and pour domestos on it before putting a 2mm thick condom on to fuck you
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

No change for me.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 14-01-2021 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Didn't read the OP's question

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Antony69 View Post
    Overpriced shop for the west

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    They dress you up in full hazmat with only your dick protruding from a little hole and pour domestos on it before putting a 2mm thick condom on to fuck you
    And they charge you extra for all that
    Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm taking a break, too paranoid with every thing going on and this new strain to worry about

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck that made me laugh. Thanks man!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly even with current covid restrictions there are plenty of good girls around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Honestly even with current covid restrictions there are plenty of good girls around.
    Hi Thomash, your lucky in 2020, during last year I haven't found any new girls worth second visit

Banned
    New girls will always appear so don't worry guys. When they find themselves in some financial hardship and can't find work to pay their bills or maintain their expensive tastes then they might find their way to a brothel or massage parlour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    what doesn't kill you makes you stronger haha jokes

in all seriousness, take it slow. and if she has symptoms get out of there lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have a thing for Hazmat suits... I'll probably cum from just putting my dick through that little hole.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a while. Tension release after buildup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I have a thing for Hazmat suits... I'll probably cum from just putting my dick through that little hole.
    You'll probably come quicker if you were in China and they took an anal swab in detecting covid19.