Thread: Sabrina -- for me, sensational.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

Sabrina -- for me, sensational.

I've just come home from one of those sessions I will remember for a long time.

Sabrina, at 42G.

I know there was a recent shit-fight over how Sabrina says she was treated by another member of this forum, who dumped on her in a response to a review by Meng.

At the risk of stating the obvious, everyone's experience with a girl will be different. Here is my experience with Sabrina today:

Hot.

Sabrina is a sexy, sensual woman, who showed me a great time. She is very experienced, highly skilled, and for me, classy. There is a lot going on with this girl. Many others in this forum have enjoyed her company, so no need for me to bang on about our time together. Details of what happened in the room will stay with me and Sabrina.

I will say this: From the moment Sabrina collected me from one of those little cubicles at 42G, to the moment we said goodbye, she made me the centre of her universe. Great energy. Great moves. Great GFE.

I'm usually a 2-shot per hour man, without too much trouble. Today, I told Sabrina at the start that I wanted her to tease me for most of the session, slow and steady, then bring me to one big eruption near the end. She did exactly that. However, with 10 minutes to go, she worked her magic and got a second heavy shot out of me.

I will certainly be seeing Sabrina again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sabrina is indeed amazing

Great review, Thomas.
    I havent read what you referred to at the start of your review re the shit fight. I am surprised that happened because i have had 1 meeting with Sabrina and i know this for sure....she is totally amazing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review bro. Yea she's amazing. The troll who was bagging her out got a lesson when she actually responded to him.

Chokolite sounded like a cheap ass douche bag. No wonder Sabrina didn't like him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. Thanks for sharing

Sabrina is on today!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42