Thread: Betty Amazing Rimming Girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Betty Amazing Rimming Girl

I put up a post asking for advice on best shops and girls for Rimming.

Nelly69 told me to check out Ginza and said all the girls there had aleays given amazing deep rimmings.

So I contacted Ginza on wechat asked what girls where avail told them I wanted a 30 min session with BBBJ and nice deep rimming no sex. As asked what girls that they had avail and who was the best for that session. Ginza suggested betty. So I checked her photos sexy as fuck. So I made the booking.

I arrived handed over my $140 and was told to go upstairs to room and Betty would join me .

I had never been to ginza before, I entered the room and I liked the way the room as decorated bery cool nice mirror next to the bed shower at the end. I put on my music got undressed and hoped in the shower.

Betty entered with towels and she was hot as fuck she got some mouthwash for me and got in the shower and she said “ No sex ? “ I replyed yes just BBBJ and Rimming. She washed me all over payed extra attention to my cock and my arsehole. Once she was happy that my cock and arse where clean she squatted down and gave me a nice BBBJ my cock got had and hard she slowly went deep not fully but dowm 3/4.

We got out of the shower and dryed off. I put on a silicone cock ring grabbed my bottle of amyl “poppers” and she giggled at the cock ring I dont think she had seen one before I explained what it was for. And she started giving me a nice slow BBBJ for 5 mins and then she said “ doggie “ so I got on my knees and she started giving me an amazing rimming very deep and I love a Rimming on my knees so good for about 5 mins. Then she asked if she could put a finger in my arse I said wait one min. I jumped off the bed and grabbed the 2 desposible lates gloves and gave them to her she put them on. And she lubbed it up and put in 1 finger I told her she could put in 2 then 3 then 4 and after a while I told her she could put in 5 and gave her instructions on how to fist me.

I had fully cleaned out I wasnt shore we would have time or if she would want to but she has small hands and a good touch and followed my instructions she checked in with me was I ok and that is the key. And before she knew it she had her hand all rhe way in. It felt amazing Instructed her to bring her hand out past the knuckles and back in for a few mins then all the way out and back in. Felt amazing. I stopped her I jumped in the shower hoping to finsh off with a BBBJ CIM but there wasnt time. I lost track if time. But I didnt care the session was amazing her rimming was just how I liked it and she fisted me. It was her first time doing it and she felt chuffed with herself. I told her she did really well and she has skill and the feel. She said “ but you didn’t cum “ i said we will make up for that next session I will make it 1hr.

Just wanted to say thanks Nelly69 for your advice and thanks to Ginza for a very cool place and super nice girl Betty.

Im looking farward to my next session.

I also gave Betty the $10 change from my $150 also. This is something everyone should do If you can afford it.
    Last edited by Straponlover; 13-01-2021 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Adding something

no worries bro, glad you enjoyed it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Each to their own but I’m a bit weirded out by that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Just checking from the 278 website, was the girl Berry?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well as Kath and Kim would say “It’s unusual, it’s different”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Each to their own but I’m a bit weirded out by that
    Hahahhaha Funny your first comment pretty much goes against your second comment.

I might have to do my reviews in 2 parts with the 2nd part has the fisting or strap on stuff with a warning that anal enjoyment follows only open minded people read on and any that dont want to read it should not read any further.

Hahahhaa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Thanks for the review. Just checking from the 278 website, was the girl Berry?
    Thefeared its not Berry check the girls button and its C Betty

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    I put up a post asking for advice on best shops and girls for Rimming.

Im looking farward to my next session.

I also gave Betty the $10 change from my $150 also. This is something everyone should do If you can afford it.
    Good read mate.
    Something unusual but everyone has their own demands. Majority of punters will expecting cumming but some minority prefer special plays.

Additional tips is also positive recognition to your service girl. Good on you

Might bump with you at Tiffany’s place
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Thefeared its not Berry check the girls button and its C Betty

Gotcha - I was looking at 278 Club rather than Ginza. My bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Gotcha - I was looking at 278 Club rather than Ginza. My bad.
    Put up a review after you book her. Love to hear what you think of her.

She comes off a little shy but having a girl like that give you a nice deep rimming is even hotter. Next time I think I will try to go deeper on the BBBJ