Shop: 42 Nightshade
    Girl: Yoko
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 7/10
    Service: 9/10
    Looks: 8/10
    Date of visit: December 2020
    Service: 1 hour diamond $230

Based on the reviews on the forum, her pictures on WeChat, and because I was going to be in Gladesville area I decided to pull the trigger and book Yoko.

Arrived at the shop, paid up the fee and was lead to a room. Few minutes later Yoko entered and my first reaction was that she was cute. A quick disclaimer here, she is not as slim as the picture make her to be, and her body is a bit on the curvier side. For me it was all good but just so you know. It doesn't change the fact that she is a petite and cute girl!

Once she entered the room she was immediately friendly and chatty, honestly a nice girl and down to earth. After helping her make the bed, we disrobed and headed to the shower where we washed me carefully and I did return her the favour. After a mouth wash, she started with her DFK which was very nice.

Back to the bed and I couldn't wait to experience her BBBJ based on the reviews and I was not disappointed but more on that later. She started by a nice catbath but since I'm not the biggest fan of it I asked her nicely to move down, which she obliged. While locking her eyes with me, she took me in her mouth. I will not bore you with too many details, but the suction was great, so was the enthusiasm but it wasn't too deep. Minimal tissue breaks. She then moved herself for a 69, her pussy is nicely shaven and tasted good. After a while I asked her to lie down so I could DATY, she seems really into it with not fake genuine moans, and she got really wet and came.

I wanted to see that cute face filled with pleasure so we started with mish without her needing to put any lube which is always a good sign. Once again I won't bore you with details but we did multiple positions, including CG reverse CG, doggy, and finished off again in CG. All I will say is that her enthusiasm remained the whole time and she seemed genuinely to enjoy the moment. Her pussy was also very nice and on the tighter side!

She is proactive, not a time watcher and did not once play on her phone. We had a nice chat about where she was from and about anything and everything. Definitely a service queen that is up there with the best girls at 42G.

Value for money? Yes for sure
    WIR? I like to experience different girls but surely in the future I will. She is a great gal all around.

The shop is very nice, and the service of the staff and the response very good as well. Just one thing, and that may be just me but I do feel like some rooms smell a bit from their carpet. Especially on the warmer days but overall one of the best shops around from the quality of girls and the staff.

Lastly, please remember that YMMV.

Thanks for the after report brother !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Yoko is on tonight!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au