Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariana - A passage to India

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ariana - A passage to India

I hesitate to write this as I had such I good time with Ariana today I don't want to share her. But I do owe this forum and she deserves all the success in the world.

When I saw Ariana's description on Tuesday I made a note to keep checking the 42 roster. Lucky for me she was working today on my day off. I booked myself in for 11am and arrived just before time.

Ariana was running a little late and I was sorely tempted by Mandy (given the positive review I've read) who was available but decided I really wanted to try the new girl.

When Ariana arrive for some reason I was a little underwhelmed. Her hair was down and wearing a plain dress. She stumbled down the hallway as she wasn't used to the high heels. We went to the room and then everything changed.

Given the heat I was sweaty and jumped into the shower to clean up. While I was washing up I felt hand feel around me and I turned to see Ariana had joined me. With her hair up and heals of she was shorter than me - a real pocket rocket. But that body! Fucking amazing. And such a sweet face. She looks like those cute Indian women you pass on the street and wonder what they look like naked. I didn't have to wonder anymore. Drop dead sexy. I'm not sure why I was so underwhelmed now.

She was super passionate. She hugged me and caressed me and occassionaly played with my fella. And the DFK was so passionate and strong. She was like a horny girlfriend I hadn't seen for a week and she was desperate for a shag.

After some fun in the shower I suggested we move to the bed. I got a real nice look at her sexy body and perky C breasts. She's got soft skin and you can tell she works out. She later told me the gym is her second home.

Now if you are looking for a quiet submissive girl you will want to pass Ariana. Because she is very much in control. Hard passionate kisses. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me in for the kisses. My hands squeezed and fondled her natural breasts and she showed me excatly how she likes it. While we were feeling each other up while kissing she started dry humping me which started to turn wet.

I asked to see her BBBJ and she is a master. She varies the speed and depth according to your response. I didn't really need to say anything as she was the boss and decided what was good for me. She is very good at deep throat. This went on for a while until I decided to show her what I had up my sleeve.

I asked to go down on her and, with the biggest smile, she spun onto her back and spread her legs.

Her pussy is devine. Nicely shaved and smooth. Tastes wonderful. I started licking her clit and slowly introduced a finger in. She was continually telling me faster or slower and how much she liked it. I could feel her pussy muscles tightening around my finger and I worked it in and out in time with her movements. I'm pretty sure I gave her an orgasm or two.

After a while I asked for the condom and put myself on my back so she could ride cowgirl. Seeing that tight sexy body lower itself on my dick was awesome. Feeling her tight pussy on my dick was heaven. She built up momentum very quickly. She was basically servicing herself. She has the best facial expressions and I made sure to pay attention to her tits as she fucked me. This went on for ages until I felt the need to cum. I asked to CIM and she was more than happy to oblige. But funny enough ... I really wanted to get back in her pussy. Not that she did anything wrong. The BBbJ was awesome - but her pussy is so fucking tight and inviting and needed to be inside her again. But seeing her facial reactions and squeezing her tits was just such a turn on. She we put another dom on and went back to town.

She fucked the hell out of me. Really rode me moaning and clutching my dick with her vaginal muscles. I believe we came together.

We lied down together and she cleaned me up.

That was (without exaggeration) the best fuck I've ever had and told her so. Ariana is just so passionate and in control I've never experienced anything like it.

We talked while she gave me a massage. She's a wonderful chatty friendly girl with a lovely voice. An absolute rare find. I asked her to rest and I explored her body with my hands. She's got lovely smooth skin. Beautiful eyes. I'm in absolute lust by now.

We both started to get horny again and we went for round two. I went down on her again and she voiced her pleasure with lots of "yes" and "don't stop" until I gave her another orgasm. I then moved her into doggy and went to town. I loved the way she kept arching herself to increase her pleasure. But when she started telling me to go harder - fuck did I comply. I rammed into her while holding her hips and she screamed she was cumming again. Again one of the best fucks ever.

She finished me of with BBBJ and CIM.

Ariana is a absolute star. I've never had a better time with a WL. From her awesome personality - perfect wonderful girl. Sexy as sin body. Horny and responsive. Like I said I'm in absolute lust with this girl and am already planning on seeing her again.

I implore all you guys if you do see her to treat her like a Queen as she is new to the business and I want to her to stick around as I want to see her many times.

As always YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. This doesn’t happen to be the same Arianna from MAC is it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review.

Im totally shocked to see a hot indian at 42G.

I like how theyre diversifying

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have 2 new indian girls... Did you have a chance to have a glance at the other? I think her name is Priya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No idea. Never been to MAC.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Great review.

Im totally shocked to see a hot indian at 42G.

I like how theyre diversifying

42G is my favourite place. I write good reviews whenever they are deserved. I try to never write bad reviews unless it's absolutely necessary but the last couple of weeks I had some bad experience. And then back at 42g always seems to have the best time. I get the impression they treat the girls right or pay them very well cause the quality is amazing. Ariana is just the latest example.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    They have 2 new indian girls... Did you have a chance to have a glance at the other? I think her name is Priya
    Didn't see her but I asked. Boss man said she's different but very busty and sexy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does anyone know if she is the same Ariana at MAC ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking at the reviews for Ariana at MAC it sounds like they're unrelated. Doesn't sound like the same person.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is on my list.
    But for some reason I only saw start at 7pm
    Hahaha
    Hope she is here tomorrow
    Want to see her or d other Indian girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pricing to see her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn sounds amazing. Never tried a indian before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Arianna is working today !
    must be a different girl because Arianna of MAC is working at MAC today as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Clearly I have to go and try both Arianas. They sound fantastic from reading their reviews!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she have small to medium sized perky nipples or those big fried egg style ones you see on lots of indian women?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Normal tits
    Definitely not big nipples or fried egg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Normal tits
    Definitely not big nipples or fried egg
    Well she is definitely on my to-do list now...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Perfect. Im keen to feed her some Brazillian beef.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After reading the review I had to see for myself if Ariana at 42G is the same as Ariana at MAC. Having now enjoying the delights of both Ariana's I can confirm that they are not the same person. I can also confirm that Indian girls with the name of Ariana are not to be missed, 2 out of 2 strike rate for great punting. Both offer a fantastic GFE and you can't go wrong with either. The main difference being that Ariana at MAC does not offer FS, at 42G... well it's a brothel after all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can add me to the Ariana fan club, I would concur with most of what OP said. Only thing is that maybe in the looks department I hyped myself up a bit too much from the reviews and expecting a gym bunny with nice ass and all... and I would daresay she’s a B cup as opposed to C. If she is a gym bunny as OP mention she probably spend more time doing cardio than squats

That being said her whole GFE was top notch and she was open to anything (most things) and I can to tick off Indian FS off my bucket list. Money well spent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast