Thread: BBBJ Rimming Session with Mandy

Senior Member(無間使者)

BBBJ Rimming Session with Mandy

After a review here about Mandy’s oral skills and her rimming skills I had to book a session.

Took little but for her to be on shift and I had some time avail.

I sent some messages on wechat and aranged a 45 min session. I arrived waited in one of those little chairs payed my money for the session and Waited for Mandy to come and get me. She turned up and she is tiny very sexy softly spoke. She lead me to a room she gave me some mouthwash and we jumped in the shower she gave my cock and my arse a very good washing and squatted down and took my cock into her mouth it when hard as she took it deep in her mouth. Looked very hot.

We got out and dryed off I hoped on the bed put my cock ring on. She started to lick me all over my nipples my neck and then some DFK and her tongue is very hard and strong All I can think of is her tongue licking and fucking my arse with it. She rubs her nice tits over my body and my cock. She works her way down to my cock and she takes it in her mouth. My hands are running over her arse and its a nice sexy arse very firm. She hopes into 69 and she starts taking my cock deep imto her mouth. I start to lick her pussy and her arse she lets me for a little. I then change to standing on the bed and let her suck my cock. I then change so she is lying on the bed im squatting over her and I gently slide my cock all the way into her mouth balls deep Im just under 7 inches so not huge but with her tiny mouth its thick and full in her mouth. Looks very hot. I change and stand up again and start to fuck her mouth she has very good technique feels amazing.

I then took my cock out if her mouth and said Ive heard so much about your rimming. I got on my knees she gave my arse an extra wipe with a wet one. And then she started omfg it felt amazing deep probbing licking so many sensations Inwas in heaven. After around 15 mins of then I turned over and some more BBBJ and I ended up unloading in her mouth.

Exactly what I wanted good value for money. I will totally be back. Its a very cool shop.

Thanks for that last review about mandys oral skills ypur the reason I went to visit mandy. People keep up the posts

No fisting Strapon??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    No fisting Strapon??

Not this time mate. I just wanted a BBBJ rimming cim session and had a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    sounds like fun! lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to try this girl! Emily and Celine were nice too. Celine's face was a bit average but her technique was great! Emily is cuter and i think younger with better boobs and better personality. I want to try out Mandy and Wendy next

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I have to try this girl! Emily and Celine were nice too. Celine's face was a bit average but her technique was great! Emily is cuter and i think younger with better boobs and better personality. I want to try out Mandy and Wendy next
    Mandy’s rimming is amazing. She’s ultra service oriented. Read my review.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    You want the name of an outstanding proctologist...?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    You want the name of an outstanding proctologist...?
    Always!!! Please share.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will have to give her a punt

Mandy is back today!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42