Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 visits - Reviews - Omnibus edition, T5, Star, Four Seasons

Senior Member(無間使者)

6 visits - Reviews - Omnibus edition, T5, Star, Four Seasons

My Christmas break comes to an end tomorrow and a return to work on Monday.

This is my review omnibus compiled over the past few weeks

Visit 1. <name removed, available by PM> in West End.
    For those that don't know. <name removed, available by PM> has some allocated car parks located in the paid private parking area, entrance adjacent to the shop.

Dropped in to see <name removed>, a girl whom had been at reception last time I had a drop in <name removed, available by PM> At the time I had grabbed her name and made a promise to call back when I had time.

After covid register, Into the room and paid for 45 minutes. Sweet, slender asian girl, nice personality. Lots of flirting and a little TT. Such a slim slender body, did I say that already.

A few options offered and I went for standard 2 P for nude. Maybe priced on the high side but her body and vibe are nice.

Towels need to be replaced and or washed properly.

WIR - yes, as well as this asian girl I will need to budget to try a few of the other girls sitting on the lounge and reception.

Visit 2. <name removed, available by PM>
    This was another place I visited. Walked in as a random as I didn’t find an advertised txt number.Was allocated the next asian girl in the rotation.

While waiting in reception got offered a cold water. This step is important for all pretty girls to build their network and I of course got a drink, a flirty smile and an english name for the future.

Into the room and paid for 60 minute massage having been here before. Took the 2 P upgrade on the massage. Left satisfied and will return.

Visit 3. <name removed> in Woolloongabba.
    Always a pleasure to visit this establishment. Little chat in the kitchen and complete the covid register. (Hello to all the Bruces from Brisbane). Paid for an hour.

The large rooms here are well appointed with the main feature being the <removed> length mirrors. Clean and single use table covers

I had a wonderful <nationality removed> princess as my therapist, very attentive and offers a complete range of massage options to rock my soul to the core.

Had a <removed> before I left.

Visit 4 Call back to <name removed> West End
    This time booking the same Visit 1 girl as I had an inkling for more services to come. Same room again with two tables. The second table doesn’t look like it gets much use so maybe not too many ‘couples’ massages.

The thoughts for additional services didn’t quite come to plan even though she had them on the option list last time. A little disappointed but it’s a free market and gives me extra cash for the next visit.

Once again a nice enough massage and ending,

Visit 5. Call back to <name removed> before they move.
    My asian masseuse today had a firmer and slightly heavier body that the slim asian girl of V2.

This girl was a very active and enthusiastic participant in the massage service. It was great to see a girl enjoying her work so much.

In the end, the service finished in a rush. She gave a nice hot towel oil wash off and I was then out the door.

Visit 6. Another call back to <name removed>
    This time they have moved across the road at a new premises. Nicer rooms, larger. Same Visit 2 girl as this time I called via their landline number and booked.

My booked girl checked on my expectations for the session and set about starting the massage service. Quite a good thorough service which covered all stages of massages as would be expected for 3P.

I would probably return for the Visit 5 girl again and skip the slim asian, too many fake moans for my liking.

What did I learn?

There is a great crop of girls wanting our money and are willing to please to deliver a good service. Did I haggle on price, nope. I just paid the asking price and enjoyed the sessions.
    The manager folk in some venues do a good job of maintaining standards.
    Will be hard to return to work and miss all this regular fun.

PM me for more info where needed.

LH

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I enjoy seeing some Korean beauties here. There is one very attentive and we enjoy pleasing each other.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a whirlwind sir.

So important for a girl to build her network, and may I say. What impeccable tastes she has lover. Very astute to wet your taste buds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I enjoy seeing some Korean beauties here. There is one very attentive and we enjoy pleasing each other.
    I have explored most of the south korean peninsula from youngest to the oldest even via the USA west coast all while watching on the latest Disney+ release.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I heard about Disney+ a lot but never seen her before. What’s her considered strength?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard about Disney+ a lot but never seen her before. What’s her considered strength?
    She’s really good at guessing the murderer in murder mystery movies....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sh's a fit woman with a healthy appetite. When I looked up 'epic' on google the definition is;

"a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation."

If you haven't already tried a subscription, even a trial, then I suggest you at least book a ticket.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    I have explored most of the south korean peninsula from youngest to the oldest even via the USA west coast all while watching on the latest Disney+ release.
    Am I reading this correctly that you can watch Disney+ perform on the USA west coast??

Would love to know the pay-per-view cost for that!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Am I reading this correctly that you can watch Disney+ perform on the USA west coast??
    That's a very creative interpretation. I didn't intend that and certainly I don't know if that has even been released.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sh's a fit woman with a healthy appetite. When I looked up 'epic' on google the definition is;

"a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation."

If you haven't already tried a subscription, even a trial, then I suggest you at least book a ticket.
    That’s good to hear. I have been lucky to receive from here before. Looks like this is indeed their specialty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a very creative interpretation. I didn't intend that and certainly I don't know if that has even been released.
    I am curious as I was on set one day and noticed two names on the white board booked in for the same time with the one viewer, so didn't know how common the double-bill was?

That's it, I'm all out of movie code words!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am curious as I was on set one day and noticed two names on the white board booked in for the same time with the one viewer, so didn't know how common the double-bill was?

I think that the director there would also be good at casting the talent for the right productions. the mind is racing now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm so lost....

I just want to know who this girl is and where lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

The double feature is not on offer here. The actors union are against it as the actors have it in their agreement.

I’m gonna guess that the one viewer with two names was not what you think it was

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    The double feature is not on offer here. The actors union are against it as the actors have it in their agreement.

I’m gonna guess that the one viewer with two names was not what you think it was
    In my experience anything is possible with the right $$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    In my experience anything is possible with the right $$
    going to need a blockbuster budget?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    going to need a blockbuster budget?

Why pay top dollar for a show where the wooden actors are phoning in a 2 star performance when you can watch two features on different days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to the Star three times over the past few weeks. When I go up the back stairs and ring the bell, it takes about 30 seconds for the door to be answered. Then when I enter, all the available ML’s are standing there waiting for me to choose who I want. In my years of punting in Brisbane I haven’t seen this before. Is this rare or common?

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    I have been to the Star three times over the past few weeks. When I go up the back stairs and ring the bell, it takes about 30 seconds for the door to be answered. Then when I enter, all the available ML’s are standing there waiting for me to choose who I want. In my years of punting in Brisbane I haven’t seen this before. Is this rare or common?
    Several shops have a “you choose” option. If you dont like the one that is “up” ask for who else is available. Same thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    That’s how Star does it.... it’s kinda cool but also kind of.... humiliating ..

Pretty sure the girls hate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast