Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 visits - Reviews - Omnibus edition, T5, Star, Four Seasons

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quite frankly I am all for it- its the way it should be - this next in rotation is BS. This reinforces the notion WE are the customers and WE have the money.
    Overseas if going to a brothel / massage when there is a line up I always look for the one who is trying to sell hard - you can tell a lot about service through eye contact, body language, etc
    I also don't always pick Miss Glamour for obvious reasons and then make a comment in the room why I picked them - it all helps to get the best service possible.
    Just my opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    I have been to the Star three times over the past few weeks. When I go up the back stairs and ring the bell, it takes about 30 seconds for the door to be answered. Then when I enter, all the available ML’s are standing there waiting for me to choose who I want. In my years of punting in Brisbane I haven’t seen this before. Is this rare or common?
    this is common in Sydney, not usually in Bris...

I like it when the mamasam brings girls into the room individually, not standing there in a row for me to choose, kind of awkward and not really respecting the MLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Star doesn't expect you to choose, they are paraded as an option but the girl who answers the doors is expected to give you the massage unless you choose one of the other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was at star today,and the old lady that answered the door was not for me, i saw the other two on a couch and they were also well over 35ys old so i walked!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    was at star today,and the old lady that answered the door was not for me, i saw the other two on a couch and they were also well over 35ys old so i walked!!
    perhaps the weekday lineup gets the A team

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I am curious as I was on set one day and noticed two names on the white board booked in for the same time with the one viewer, so didn't know how common the double-bill was?

That's it, I'm all out of movie code words!

If you are invested enough to become VIP along with trust, then you can be the advenchers director

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12