Thread: Mona

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mona

Decided to try this joint out after driving past many many times. Looked up the roster on Saturday and saw photos of Mona which caught my eye.
    Made a booking easily via text message and off to the massage I went.
    Parking on Saturday was very easy. Plenty of parking out the front on Victoria road. But also private parking at the rear.
    Entered through the rear door and was immediately greeted by either a ML or mamasan. Either way she was extremely cute. Wouldn’t mind going back to try her if she is available.
    Anyway, back to Mona, I was lead out the front door and into another entrance at the front and upstairs. It seems they have expanded at one point and occupy the unit next door as well. I was lead to a room and made payments, got undressed, hopped into the table and awaited Mona.
    A few minutes later, a knock on the door and enters Mona. First impressions is that the photo of her online was either really old, or was someone entirely different. That being said she is still a very attractive girl. She has short hair, dark dark skin and some mean tattoo work over her body. She was wearing a very very tight skirt and top allowing me to see her amazing body shape. Some may not have the same taste, but she is 100% my type. Thick and curvy in the right places. She later told me she is quite active and goes to the gym.
    Her massage technique was quite good. She can give a strong massage, though I asked for a soft one. She remained clothed for most of part 1 and we had some pleasant conversations during. As she began the transition to part 2, she slipped her big firm enhanced tits out and began to rub them on my back. I could feel her hard nipples gliding down my back. Extras were standard. She told me she does like when customers, even regulars ask her for more. Part 2 was fantastic. Caressing her amazing body, firm tits, and allowed little touching of downstairs. All in all an amazing girl, and an amazing experience. Would definitely go back and see her again.

Banned
    Yes she has many tattoos on her body.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again
    Drummoyne Massage
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing review
    Mona looks so PSE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummoyne Massage View Post
    Mona Has an exquisite body with legs and backside are more powerful than the typical man. Combined with her dark skin colour and tattoos she’s an intimidating athletic sight. She’s adept at reading what a man is thinking and this makes her an exciting partner to play with. She approaches you as an equal with both of you wanting to enjoy the time and this is what you like you’ll have a great time with Mona

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by switchco View Post
    Mona Has an exquisite body with legs and backside are more powerful than the typical man. Combined with her dark skin colour and tattoos she’s an intimidating athletic sight. She’s adept at reading what a man is thinking and this makes her an exciting partner to play with. She approaches you as an equal with both of you wanting to enjoy the time and this is what you like you’ll have a great time with Mona
    Agree, would love to tap that ass if she gave the chance

Shop Owner
    Mona works on Friday and Saturday
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing review
    Mona sounds good to be visited

Thanks for sharing
    Good read
    Mona sounds good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Mona today, she is awesome. Agree with the other comments, she gets into it and wants to enjoy it too ...

Shop Owner
    Saturday:

Mona 23yo, 100% feminine, gorgeous, big busts, you cannot say no to her hard massage.
    Sarah 22 yo, new cute & sweet girl, charming face, hot body, sexy & A1 massage.
    Pinky 21 yo, busty adorable Thai girl, new to Sydney, beautiful looking face, curvaceous hot body, sexy with awesome massage.
    Suki 22 yo, new Chinese girl, gorgeous, amazing massage skills, you will love it.
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Shop Owner
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499