Decided to try this joint out after driving past many many times. Looked up the roster on Saturday and saw photos of Mona which caught my eye.
Made a booking easily via text message and off to the massage I went.
Parking on Saturday was very easy. Plenty of parking out the front on Victoria road. But also private parking at the rear.
Entered through the rear door and was immediately greeted by either a ML or mamasan. Either way she was extremely cute. Wouldn’t mind going back to try her if she is available.
Anyway, back to Mona, I was lead out the front door and into another entrance at the front and upstairs. It seems they have expanded at one point and occupy the unit next door as well. I was lead to a room and made payments, got undressed, hopped into the table and awaited Mona.
A few minutes later, a knock on the door and enters Mona. First impressions is that the photo of her online was either really old, or was someone entirely different. That being said she is still a very attractive girl. She has short hair, dark dark skin and some mean tattoo work over her body. She was wearing a very very tight skirt and top allowing me to see her amazing body shape. Some may not have the same taste, but she is 100% my type. Thick and curvy in the right places. She later told me she is quite active and goes to the gym.
Her massage technique was quite good. She can give a strong massage, though I asked for a soft one. She remained clothed for most of part 1 and we had some pleasant conversations during. As she began the transition to part 2, she slipped her big firm enhanced tits out and began to rub them on my back. I could feel her hard nipples gliding down my back. Extras were standard. She told me she does like when customers, even regulars ask her for more. Part 2 was fantastic. Caressing her amazing body, firm tits, and allowed little touching of downstairs. All in all an amazing girl, and an amazing experience. Would definitely go back and see her again.