Thread: Beautiful Ruby

Junior Member(有D料到)

Beautiful Ruby

I have this shop on wechat, and for a while one girl stood out in the roster pictures almost everyday. That girl was Ruby.
    Decided to bite the bullet and give Ruby a go. Made a booking and within an hour I was on the massage table waiting for Ruby to enter the room.
    A knock on the door as Ruby entered, and I was able to see this young, innocent beautiful face. She seemed very shy as she said hello. A hello back from me, and some small talk to try and get her comfortable. She reciprocated through a nice conversation during the massage. Part 1 was nothing special to write about. Was a decent massage. Part 2 began with her removing her clothes as it normally does. Revealing a cute, slim frame, with nice B sized puppies. Wechat roster states that she is a busty girl. But for me she was a little underwhelming in the bust department but still very beautiful.
    On the flip she began with some stroking, before mounting my legs and beginning a nice slow B2B, rubbing her tits up my legs, thighs, body and then face. On the way up she kissed my body and sucked my nipples. I was hoping for a little more play before she started the tug, but it wasn’t meant to be.
    During the tug, I asked if I could touch her pussy, to which she said “yes, but just outside” which I happily obliged.
    Ruby’s body isn’t usually my cup of tea, but something about her got me going pretty good. I asked Ruby to get into a 69 position so I could view her pussy which she gracefully agreed to. And what an amazing sight. She has some bush, but I was able to witness a beautiful, young, clean pussy. Oh how I wish I could have given it a lick.
    With that view, I didn’t last much longer and finished up, followed by a head massage.
    Ruby is a lovely girl. Would probably go back and try build a report with her and see if any other extras are available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chancharlie View Post
    I have this shop on wechat, and for a while one girl stood out in the roster pictures almost everyday. That girl was Ruby.
    Decided to bite the bullet and give Ruby a go. Made a booking and within an hour I was on the massage table waiting for Ruby to enter the room.
    A knock on the door as Ruby entered, and I was able to see this young, innocent beautiful face. She seemed very shy as she said hello. A hello back from me, and some small talk to try and get her comfortable. She reciprocated through a nice conversation during the massage. Part 1 was nothing special to write about. Was a decent massage. Part 2 began with her removing her clothes as it normally does. Revealing a cute, slim frame, with nice B sized puppies. Wechat roster states that she is a busty girl. But for me she was a little underwhelming in the bust department but still very beautiful.
    On the flip she began with some stroking, before mounting my legs and beginning a nice slow B2B, rubbing her tits up my legs, thighs, body and then face. On the way up she kissed my body and sucked my nipples. I was hoping for a little more play before she started the tug, but it wasn’t meant to be.
    During the tug, I asked if I could touch her pussy, to which she said “yes, but just outside” which I happily obliged.
    Ruby’s body isn’t usually my cup of tea, but something about her got me going pretty good. I asked Ruby to get into a 69 position so I could view her pussy which she gracefully agreed to. And what an amazing sight. She has some bush, but I was able to witness a beautiful, young, clean pussy. Oh how I wish I could have given it a lick.
    With that view, I didn’t last much longer and finished up, followed by a head massage.
    Ruby is a lovely girl. Would probably go back and try build a report with her and see if any other extras are available.
    I agree 100% with your description of the time with Ruby and share your sentiments. There are going to ultimately a number of disappointed guys I think