Thread: Angel Healing Massage - 15a Avon rd North ryde

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angel Healing Massage - 15a Avon rd North ryde

Waiting at the traffic lights on Wicks rd in Ryde, a caught a glimpse of a sandwich board with the name “Angel Healing Massage” at 15A Avon Rd North Ryde. This bought my back memories of one of my first ever punts at Lucky 7 which some of you punters may remember.
    I decided to memory bank this place and sus out weather the shop was offering anything more than a legitimate massage.
    After a few days, I decided to do a little research on this place and found their website and Facebook page. There was several reviews on google from both women and men, making me believe this place was legit. Even seeing the photos of the shop, how clean it was and the decor firmed my belief that this was a legit shop.
    I found myself free on Sunday and decided to visit the shop. I thought I could do with a good massage. And if on the off chance this place offered more then bonus!
    I called the shop and asked for an hour massage. Arrived at the shop and there is plenty of parking. Entered the front door to find the reception desk empty. I heard foot steps approaching and around the corner came an older Asian lady. Probably late 40s. Wearing a pink uniform. I was a little disappointed but at the same time I was still keen for a legit massage so I thought why not? Was shown a room and looking around it was very very nice. Clean, new and beautiful. There were nice furnishings and speakers in the ceiling and a basin in the room. A lot of money was definitely spent on this place. It also screamed legit massage shop to me.
    In came the lady I met at the front and shortly after she began the massage. Had some small talk but the massage was mostly in silence.
    Her massage technique was quite good, however I began to question weather the place was indeed legit after she began a strange bum massage which lasted a few minutes.
    The rest of the massage was quite normal and toward the end the masseuse thanked me and told me the massage was over. There was about 5 minutes remaining and she said “is that everything?” I thought maybe this was her asking if I wanted any extras. But I wasn’t really wanting extras from her at that point. And I didn’t want to risk embarrassing myself so I said thank you and left.

I have however seen a review somewhere from a fellow punter that went to this shop and said he got a HJ there. So I guess my intuition toward the end was correct and they do offer extras.

The massage was pretty good. But I would only return if they had younger masseuses working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my MLs does a day here. She said Sneaky clothed HJ on offer for regulars only. Place is legit and pricey so don’t go here expecting a full on rnt experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    One of my MLs does a day here. She said Sneaky clothed HJ on offer for regulars only. Place is legit and pricey so don’t go here expecting a full on rnt experience.
    This place is both legit and classic RnT, albeit most of the girls are a bit older , I see 2 girls regularly .

(I have had sessions with most of the ladies working there and they all rubbed and tugged me to oblivion )
    My regulars ,
    1 of them early 30sor late late 20s - Wendy works thursdays

and another one 19(yes I checked , can’t divulge )

I have had good part 2 NHJ there.. but took time to build rapport ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What prices are we looking at here?
    Was thinking of checking this out.