Thread: Dragonfly Massage haymarket

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dragonfly Massage haymarket

Can anyone give me review about this massage place . comment or pm. I saw the place when i was on the way to haymarket and its sound fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Can anyone give me review about this massage place . comment or pm. I saw the place when i was on the way to haymarket and its sound fun
    This is the most exposed Asian RnT in Chinatown on George St. Don’t think much of the Asian community here will have anything to share. I personally will Never walk into this shop !

Why don’t you Take One For The Team ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their google review is pretty bad so little concerned about visiting there. Will post review if I go there

Banned
    They've been around for awhile....they must be doing something right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Not anymore...there is a "For Lease" sign on the front door. I am sure that there are plenty of these around town now but it was the first one that I have noticed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Not anymore...there is a "For Lease" sign on the front door. I am sure that there are plenty of these around town now but it was the first one that I have noticed.
    Tough situation.
    Only those smart business operator can survive at the end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Why did it sound fun? The name “Dragonfly”? You seem very easy to impress

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I've been to lots of massage shops that were absolute dumps, but they keep going for years.

I suspect that many are operating at a nett loss to reduce tax on earnings from other activities. Being predominantly cash trading, it would be easy to manipulate the books to show a zero or negative taxable income.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Why did it sound fun? The name “Dragonfly”? You seem very easy to impress
    Maybe the girls have Dragonfly tattoos on where you want them to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've been to lots of massage shops that were absolute dumps, but they keep going for years.

I suspect that many are operating at a nett loss to reduce tax on earnings from other activities. Being predominantly cash trading, it would be easy to manipulate the books to show a zero or negative taxable income.
    Many of them are just fronts for laundering drug profits, running immigration scams or other illegal activities.

Legitimate businessmen/women do not usually go into the rub and tug trade or brothel business. Normal, tax paying, law abiding citizens usually will pick another business to enter hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Many of them are just fronts for laundering drug profits, running immigration scams or other illegal activities.

Legitimate businessmen/women do not usually go into the rub and tug trade or brothel business. Normal, tax paying, law abiding citizens usually will pick another business to enter hahaha

What a load of rubbishes, you know that for a fact? You have proof ? How many RnT shops have you been to? You know any shop owners or mamasans personally ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there before covid even happened, legit shop as well as any other shops in the cbd, whats the problem?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What a load of rubbishes, you know that for a fact? You have proof ? How many RnT shops have you been to? You know any shop owners or mamasans personally ?
    Since time immemorial, businesses such as prostitution, massage parlors, strip clubs, gambling dens and tattoo parlors have attracted unsavory types from the underworld. Why? Because they generate vast amounts of untraceable cash, facilitate the laundering of profits from the drug trade, and assist with the transportation of people across borders. They also attract the attention of the mafia to generate “protection money”. This is all hidden from the punter.

I’m not LE nor an investigative journalist and don’t have any proof. But you would be very naive to think that all brothel owners and RnT mamasans are pillars of society.

Those that lived in Australia in the 1970s and 1980s would know these businesses were unregulated and police were in on the act. Each week, the “bagman” would drive around to the shops and extort money, which would then be distributed up the line. The Fitzgerald Royal Commission report into police corruption is adequate proof.

Sure, it’s 2021 and we are in Sydney. Does anything really change in this industry when the whole place is awash with drugs and millions of dollars each week need to be flushed through semi legitimate businesses?