Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Better sex with wl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Variety is the spice of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t mean to take this in an academic direction but is anyone familiar with attachment styles? And the links to sex and relationships? It’s something I’ve thought a lot about - whether there’s a particular attachment style that drives us to paying for sex (lack of intimacy, less vulnerability etc)

Personally I have to feel wanted to get it up, unless I’m ridic horny. If the girl doesn’t seem into it I can’t keep going and I’ll lose my erection. Then it becomes a vicious cycle. More anxiety/more difficulty getting it up. The best sex I ever had was with my 2nd ML, who I ended up in a relationship with for a year. Pretty sure that was more to do with the fact that she’d seen me naked from the beginning and was sexual from the beginning so I didn’t have any anxiety or esteem issues around my attractiveness. Presumably there was then more room in my brain for experiencing the pleasure! That or the fact that she was so tight and we went bareback every time 🤪😛

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Don’t mean to take this in an academic direction but is anyone familiar with attachment styles? And the links to sex and relationships? It’s something I’ve thought a lot about - whether there’s a particular attachment style that drives us to paying for sex (lack of intimacy, less vulnerability etc)

Personally I have to feel wanted to get it up, unless I’m ridic horny. If the girl doesn’t seem into it I can’t keep going and I’ll lose my erection. Then it becomes a vicious cycle. More anxiety/more difficulty getting it up. The best sex I ever had was with my 2nd ML, who I ended up in a relationship with for a year. Pretty sure that was more to do with the fact that she’d seen me naked from the beginning and was sexual from the beginning so I didn’t have any anxiety or esteem issues around my attractiveness. Presumably there was then more room in my brain for experiencing the pleasure! That or the fact that she was so tight and we went bareback every time 🤪😛
    Exactly my feelings...I separated with my wife a few years ago (we are back together now) met this girl not long after the separation, was head over heals, at first i found it difficult to sustain an erection with her, but as soon as I started to feel comfortable, it was on for young and old.Then I went OS for a few months, got back and things weren't the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123