Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marrickville 5... Fake Photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Name a shop that never used fake photos, or enhanced photos you considered fake !
    MAC, PSM, Liaisons, ATMC, 84aArtarmon, Bodyrotic....photos may be photoshopped (enhanced) but at least it's the same girl in the photo. You're not comparing apples with apples when you equate fake photos with enhanced photos. Fake photos is likened to if you order a big mac and they give you a cheeseburger. Whereas you see an enhanced picture of a Big Mac, it's not going to look perfect like the advertised picture but at least you get a Big Mac.

Why are you even defending shops using fake pics anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    MAC, PSM, Liaisons, ATMC, 84aArtarmon, Bodyrotic....photos may be photoshopped (enhanced) but at least it's the same girl in the photo. You're not comparing apples with apples when you equate fake photos with enhanced photos. Fake photos is likened to if you order a big mac and they give you a cheeseburger. Whereas you see an enhanced picture of a Big Mac, it's not going to look perfect like the advertised picture but at least you get a Big Mac.

Why are you even defending shops using fake pics anyways?
    Firstly, I’m sure you haven’t seen all the girls to verify the photos you mentioned in those Caucasian shops to make that statement, same goes with MAC. Secondly, like selling Big Mac, of course all girls would want to present their best in advertising, if you said you’re gonna ban all shops not using real life photos, you’re gonna end up using your right hand from now on !

If someone wants to sell you a Big Mac and pass it as a steak, I don’t think you would pay for it anyway, if you do, it’s your fault, then you can ban that shop !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why does the Big Mac on television look so big whereas the one I pull out from the wrapping look so small?

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Why does the Big Mac on television look so big whereas the one I pull out from the wrapping look so small?
    Damn it ! Don’t go to that shop !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Can say that again, one of the absolute worst examples of photoshopping imo. The structural integrity of the shop has been questioned here before (due to the warped walls and door frames etc, lol), but it’s also so poorly done I find it counter-productive. The girls proportions are all out of whack with stupidly long limbs and pin-sized heads, then they’re air-brushed to the point of resembling lifeless sex dolls all straight off the production line.

Guarantee I’d be more inclined to visit again if they just put up the raw photo, edited ONLY for privacy reasons.
    I agree here, the girls are stretched and eyes enlarged, rounded to bear little resemblance, I too have given up relying on their pics and the owners don't give a rats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12