Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tia - Disappointing Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tia - Disappointing Experience

Person's Name : Tia ( Thai Girl)

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 14th Jan 2020

Rates - Diamond Service - 30 Mins 150

As per description: young pretty face, stunning ass & D boobs (enhanced)

Value for money/recommend? : Not Really - I am not seeing her again,

My experience/comments :

Thursday evening , I contact 5 star on WeChat , found Tia was available.
    Before booking I asked the most important question - if her boobs are natural ( enhanced boobs are a huge turnoff for me )
    They replied she has a natural D , so I confirmed my booking,

Fast forward inside the room , Tia undresses - I was disappointed coz her boobs are enhanced ( how can the management lie to me on WeChat ) , but she does have a stunning ass. ( I did read a review about Tia here - I can't believe how someone can mention her boobs are natural )

Next starting with shower - very mechanical body wash with not much contact , started with DFK which was average ( she said she doesn't like DFK so much)
    On to the Bed start with BBBJ , which was okay but not great . Put on the rubber , started with missionary , then doggy , then finished with cowgirl - Before cumming I asked for CIM for which she said $50 extra - she clearly is not made for the game

I Left totally disappointed - Probably one of the worst diamond service I ever had.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Man that sucks dude. Maybe she prefers 1 hour bookings? Lol.

Banned
    Sometimes there is no click...
    Why it’s called punting
    Don’t see too many bad reviews of Tia

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't think I've seen a bad review of Tia, but then I'm pretty sure they've all been for an hour or more. 30 minutes is a bit rushed.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry to hear that bro rocky. but as others have said, we cant always click with everyone.

but your post got me wondering, is there such a thing as "natural" D's on an asian girl that is size 8 or smaller. i doubt it. ive certainly never seen it.
    what there is though is good surgery and bad surgery. the good surgery can look quite convincing, and the bad just looks fake.
    if a shop claims the girl is a natural D, i would always assume that she has had good surgery done. i certainly wouldnt assume that she had no surgery done.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for your review Rocky.

I’m with Meng. I really think that one of the most fundamental things we can do to ensure a better session with the girls is to book them for 1 hour minimum.

You all know the reasons — financial, physical, etc.

Banned
    Anything less than hour is just an empty
    Just Sayin’

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am pretty certain if this Mr Chen OP booked Tia for an hour, it won't make much difference. In fact, it would only be a bigger disappointment.

Not saying Tia is bad or anything. I have never seen her. But Thai girls generally don't click with Chinese...in my limited experience. Of cause YMMV!

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I am pretty certain if this Mr Chen OP booked Tia for an hour, it won't make much difference. In fact, it would only be a bigger disappointment.

Not saying Tia is bad or anything. I have never seen her. But Thai girls generally don't click with Chinese...in my limited experience. Of cause YMMV!
    It’s purely YMMV, it’s not race related, I’ve never had a race related problem with the girls.

In fact, one of my favourite Thai girls who left the industry 6-7 years ago is still a good friend and comes out for dinner sometimes.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Do you think Thai girls just don't click with Chinese or they don't click with any other Asian races also? May I ask why you think that's the case?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Do you think Thai girls just don't click with Chinese or they don't click with any other Asian races also? May I ask why you think that's the case?
    I only think they are not into Chinese. I am not sure how they see other Asian.

The reason for that is, in contrast to my experience with Thai, I have no problem at all with J, C, K etc. Also I somehow feel not all but most of the good AR on Thai are written by Caucasian punters. There might be a few exceptions (e.g. Rose@Ginza, Nikki@42) I think C punters would still have good time with. But only because they are so good and able to serve every customer well.

This is purely my personal perception which could well be wrong and bias so definitely not worth arguing. And it's not a bad problem for me anyway so I am not complaining. If any Chinese punters have good experience with Thai in general. I mean that's great and good on you then.

Banned
    I only think they are not into Chinese. I am not sure how they see other Asian.

The reason for that is, in contrast to my experience with Thai, I have no problem at all with J, C, K etc. Also I somehow feel not all but most of the good AR on Thai are written by Caucasian punters. There might be a few exceptions (e.g. Rose@Ginza, Nikki@42) I think C punters would still have good time with. But only because they are so good and able to serve every customer well.

This is purely my personal perception which could well be wrong and bias so definitely not worth arguing. And it's not a bad problem for me anyway so I am not complaining. If any Chinese punters have good experience with Thai in general. I mean that's great and good on you then.
    It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool....than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool....than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
    Hi LV,

Only people post malicious posts would be seen as a fool to me. I am certainly not smart. I am conscious about this. But I wouldn't think anyone "open his mouth" to first answer other's direct question, second, humbly elaborate an opinion (no matter how naivet it is), is seemingly a fool. And encourage silence? I am not the only one have perception on WLs preferences.

I don't care if you see me as a fool, if you, or anyone like it that way. Everyone has perception and opinions on things and I wouldn't encourage anyone to remain silent just to be seemingly "smart"!

You are an active user of the forum. I appreciate your contributions. I take your posts in good faith.

Banned
    Hi LV,

Only people post malicious posts would be seen as a fool to me. I am certainly not smart. I am conscious about this. But I wouldn't think anyone "open his mouth" to first answer other's direct question, second, humbly elaborate an opinion (no matter how naivet it is), is seemingly a fool. And encourage silence? I am not the only one have perception on WLs preferences.

I don't care if you see me as a fool, if you, or anyone like it that way. Everyone has perception and opinions on things and I wouldn't encourage anyone to remain silent just to be seemingly "smart"!

You are an active user of the forum. I appreciate your contributions. I take your posts in good faith.
    You are using the race card... how absurd and foolish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I don't think so

Thanks - I have seen plenty of Thai girls with a Natural D (even size 6) - I have been visiting Thailand for over 10 years , I know what I am talking about. To me it doesn't matter if it's a good surgery or bad surgery , fake is fake !!! people who find enhanced boobs a real turnoff will understand what I am saying - not everyone will get this.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    sorry to hear that bro rocky. but as others have said, we cant always click with everyone.

but your post got me wondering, is there such a thing as "natural" D's on an asian girl that is size 8 or smaller. i doubt it. ive certainly never seen it.
    what there is though is good surgery and bad surgery. the good surgery can look quite convincing, and the bad just looks fake.
    if a shop claims the girl is a natural D, i would always assume that she has had good surgery done. i certainly wouldnt assume that she had no surgery done.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Let me clear this confusion

I guess everyone is assuming that , I am Chinese based on my nick name ? I am definitely not Chinese ( its just a short name)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Everyone has a different preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Thanks for your review Rocky.

I’m with Meng. I really think that one of the most fundamental things we can do to ensure a better session with the girls is to book them for 1 hour minimum.

You all know the reasons — financial, physical, etc.
    The girls have all the right to say what they prefer - whether they want to go with a customer service or not , what type of service they want to offer , what is the minimum booking time etc.. likewise I have a preference on which girls I want to chose & how much time I want to spend with them. Its not right to charge someone & not provide a service anywhere close to the standards. I frankly think it is not about the time - she looked like she is only in it for the money , she is not really made for the game !!! again it's just my opinion , YMMV.

Mr rocky

You are not a Chen...you know who you are

many of our ladies would not see you

Thanks for not returning, save Tia from BANNING you.

Have a great day rocky
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How woke to respond this way. If anything, only a fool (and a tool) would immediately jump to this response without understanding the individual and their experiences. This is not an uncommon perception by Chinese guys about some Thai women.

It is no different to the perception a lot of Indian guys have about some Chinese women - and that is absolutely the case. One of the Chinese girls who used to be at G and whose profile is still on their site told me she sees an Indian at the door, she wants to cry. I suspect the negative vibes would be flowing off her.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    You are using the race card... how absurd and foolish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a nice way to respond to feedback. That tells a lot about how you treat customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast