Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tia - Disappointing Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I already clarified on this thread Chen is a short nick use& I am not Chinese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr rocky

You are not a Chen...you know who you are

many of our ladies would not see you

Thanks for not returning, save Tia from BANNING you.

Have a great day rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr rocky

You are not a Chen...you know who you are

many of our ladies would not see you

Thanks for not returning, save Tia from BANNING you.

Have a great day rocky
    What a nice way to respond to feedback.. that really says a lot about how to treat customers. BTW I already mentioned on this thread Chen is a nick name I use( its short form of something else , I had no idea it's a Chinese name ) I am not Chinese.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    How woke to respond this way. If anything, only a fool (and a tool) would immediately jump to this response without understanding the individual and their experiences. This is not an uncommon perception by Chinese guys about some Thai women.

It is no different to the perception a lot of Indian guys have about some Chinese women - and that is absolutely the case. One of the Chinese girls who used to be at G and whose profile is still on their site told me she sees an Indian at the door, she wants to cry. I suspect the negative vibes would be flowing off her.
    See 5 Star City Response above
    OP is not Chinese.... so no racial stereotypes involved

thats aggressive response 5 star, but good on you for responding. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think its an aggressive response at all from 5 star. Rocky's got 8 posts in total (at the time of writing this) and 7 have been on this subject.

He's also a new member to the forum and his second post is about a bad punt, which for 30 minutes I think he got his monies worth. If he went for an hour and got treated like that then I'd agree he got shafted.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

i am honestly just wanted to know how the fuck can you do a fs session in 30mins, that would be way too rushed
    plus it would give pressure on both parties (male pressured to cum in less than 20mins and female would rush to get things done) it wouldn't be a pleasurable sex experience.

rocky i dont know if you are just trying to get good value or just being poor, just save up for an hour, so you wont get that rushed expeerienced instead you will get a decent punt with a happy memory especially in 5 star

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    i am honestly just wanted to know how the fuck can you do a fs session in 30mins, that would be way too rushed
    plus it would give pressure on both parties (male pressured to cum in less than 20mins and female would rush to get things done) it wouldn't be a pleasurable sex experience.

rocky i dont know if you are just trying to get good value or just being poor, just save up for an hour, so you wont get that rushed expeerienced instead you will get a decent punt with a happy memory especially in 5 star
    Haha, buddy, not everyone is as energetic as you are, although I never book less than one hour myself !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I don't think its an aggressive response at all from 5 star. Rocky's got 8 posts in total (at the time of writing this) and 7 have been on this subject.

He's also a new member to the forum and his second post is about a bad punt, which for 30 minutes I think he got his monies worth. If he went for an hour and got treated like that then I'd agree he got shafted.

Let me understand this- I am sharing my experience Here. Why is everyone trying to be so rude ? If you don't agree with just don't agree & move on to another topic. Are you saying only the members with 50+ will decide how this forum is run ? What is the issue if this is my first post ? I dont have rights to write my experience? I am sure everyone started with their first post including you !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post

Please learn to reply without being rude. I prefer not to respond to such posts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am here to write unbiased reviews - I see there are plenty of fake positive reviews ( probably paid by the shops as discount ).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky_chen85 View Post
    I am here to write unbiased reviews - I see there are plenty of fake positive reviews ( probably paid by the shops as discount ).
    Seems you have a bad reputation at this Establishment
    Upsetting other girls also
    How do you know the many positive views are fake...? You don’t

Before making any friends, you’re making enemies already with this kind of post, that shows what kind of character you are as a punter !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've punted many times at 5 Star (and everywhere else) Never had a bad one here. If I had a dud I'd speak to the management rather than slagging the girl and the shop in writing for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, buddy, not everyone is as energetic as you are, although I never book less than one hour myself !
    lol i used to be energetic, now i am retraining my stamina

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't see where I was rude, you must be really thin skinned to take offence at what I wrote
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    sorry to hear that bro rocky. but as others have said, we cant always click with everyone.

but your post got me wondering, is there such a thing as "natural" D's on an asian girl that is size 8 or smaller. i doubt it. ive certainly never seen it.

Is there such a thing as “natural” D’s on an asian girl that is size 8 or smaller ?? What kind of statement is that !

Mate you either need to go out more or you should read more reviews - may be from yours truly here !!

Mia from Diva Tone Massage is a petite size 4, all natural Double D Cups !!

And Tiffany from N5M as well, both currently working . And don’t get me started from my memory bank.

Thanks - I have seen plenty of Thai girls with a Natural D (even size 6) - I have been visiting Thailand for over 10 years , I know what I am talking about. To me it doesn't matter if it's a good surgery or bad surgery , fake is fake !!! people who find enhanced boobs a real turnoff will understand what I am saying - not everyone will get this.
    Hey rocky,

If you are so concern about whether a WL’s Breasts are natural or not, then reading reviews is a good place to start . Brother Ease had posted the following in his review on Tia, I guess you never saw it !!

For those you large breast fans - she has a beautiful set of almost natural D’s that are pert for their size and in great shape. If they’re augmented it’s done very well !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12