Thread: Queenny - young beautiful cheeky girl - full of GFE goodness

Banned

Queenny - young beautiful cheeky girl - full of GFE goodness

I saw Queenny during the line up last year Nov/Dec, I have already put a mental note that definitely she is in my list. I picked Ashley at that time because i thought i can always come back the next day to book for Queenny. Alas....she was away for more than a month.....

Only yesterday i notice Queenny is back in the roster again after long holiday...., straight away i book her for 30 mins...

She is wonderful...., we had a great chemistry. i was quite surprised that my dick can turn hard right away after 1 hr intense sweaty sexercise with Rebecca in all positions i ever know of....

Quenny is natural beauty, she is a girlfriend beauty..., like high school top flower...., she is quite tall at around 165- 166cm i think..., such a sweet smile....,

knowing my mandarin is beginner level...., she complement our conversation in quite good English...., cheekily tease my weird mandarin accent....
    her BBBJ and nipple licking is top notch...she managed to get my dick ROCK hard in just less than 3 minutes.....(after 1 hr intense...iNTENSE session with Rebecca, the beautifull all tanned ASS and BOOBS all swinging Rebecca......, i think i lost count on how many times i fucked Rebecca...i think more than 10 times...always 1 hr session each time)..., straight the dom and i practiced all sex positions i ever seen and master on.. with the lotus position and passionate DFK....
    Alas.....my load all beenn drained by Rebecca...., i just couldn't come even after 25 minutes non-stop love-making....., she kindly took off the condom...alternate BBBJ, licking my nipples and give me the most passionate DFK...., and i shot my load off to the ceiling!!....

So happy that i have another regular girl that i can meet during this shortage of talents in the market....

this is my first contribution to the forum this year! this is Negi reporting....

Banned
    oh definitely will return to see Queenny again for many many times... alternating between her and Rebecca... and this time will definitely 1 hr session wth Queeenny!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Definitely worth a visit. Are roster pics fairly accurate?

Banned
    no, roster pic is just 60-70 percent accurate... just for if you saw her at 100 meter distance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha. Very precise. Thanks for the reply. Definitely worth a visit based on your great review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is lovely. She definitely has more the girlfriend vibe. She's so cute I wanted to kiss all over her face haha. I'm glad she doesn't act like a little girl or has a fake girly voice like other 'cute' girls do. Would she win a beauty contest? Probably not. Would I want to date her if I met her on the street? Absolutely!

And I agree, she has decent work ethics. The whole time with her everything just went smoothly, wasn't rushed or mechanical.