Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Shop Mangment/Manager?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tiffany at Renwick is excellent. Efficient and friendly. Had an interesting experience there the other week with a newbie - after the flip Tiffany came in the room unannounced to demonstrate how to perform a prostate massage. Was fun being a guinea pig. Only problem I have with this place is the copious amount of coconut oil they use which is really hard to hide the smell of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Sadly Bella is gone😢
    oh no! she ran a very tight ship. do you know if she's opened up anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Agree SBM are annoying with the call backs. Especially if a punter has a wife gf or friend and doesn’t want to answer back.

I am lucky I am single never have to worry about that issue.
    If a married punter using his regular phone to do punting, he is playing with disaster!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Yes and especially if he has 2 phone’s ouch.
    Second phone too dangerous, many privacy options these days on phones

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best Receptionists: The ones who treat me with respect...Laurie at 5Star, Chris at 227 Broadway, Skye at Redfern130, Josh at 42Gladesville, Cindy at 57Surry Hills and Wilson at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wilson at Ginza always looked after me great service
    Sophie at 64 Alexander looked after me great service also lent me money once till next punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60minsoffun View Post
    Tiffany at Renwick is excellent. Efficient and friendly. Had an interesting experience there the other week with a newbie - after the flip Tiffany came in the room unannounced to demonstrate how to perform a prostate massage. Was fun being a guinea pig. Only problem I have with this place is the copious amount of coconut oil they use which is really hard to hide the smell of.
    You can ask for no coconut oil. And yes Tiffany’s Girls and Tiffany is amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tiffany From Renwick.

I have made a post about 1 of my sessions with Emma. But I have had so many amazing sessions there Tiffany’s girls are amazing willing to learn are all amazing massuse and Tiffany trains there well in prostate and Strap on play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely 42G for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jesse , Simon, Eddie and Ethan...whole team at 42G they are simply great. Always polite and very respectful.... Never seen any shop taken customer's opinions so seriously. Just see how they always respond to comments and willing to hear from clients. No other shop gives shit about your experience really. Hats off to them. After 42G, I like 219 Croydon because the manager has always been very kind and honest with me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been to 42G a few times in 2019 so my info might be a bit out outdated. I have stopped punting since 2020.

I found that I had to always let myself in at 42G when another punter was exiting the shop. Then I would wait around for a while in an unoccupied room until the receptionist came by.

The receptionist and the girls were fine but the check in process seemed a bit disorganised compared to some of the other shops I’ve been to where the receptionist would let you in and then quickly follow up with suggestions. If no one more was available I would be notified so I didn’t have to wait around unnecessarily.

Hopefully, things have improved since my last visit to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All these people saying 42G I would say they are pretty ordinary

Each time I’ve been there they’ve forgotten I’ve been waiting, been skipped by other customers and always say girls are available when there isn’t any

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find it quite unfair to tag them as 'ordinary'. They definitely have much better line up compared to shops at Chatswood , Artarmon , Willoughby , Lindfield and Hornsby. It's quite neat and they are always keen to get your feedback. I have complained to them once ir twice and it was handled very well . No other shop will take feedback seriously like them , just see how Jesse is always willing to address issues here in the forum ...have you ever seen any other shop doing this ? Most they use the forum to advertise their line up and that's it. I'm curious to know , which shop you consider better run compared to 42G? Considering line up and management's attitude towards clients.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jesse and the team at 42g have always been really good when I've dealt with them.

Alice at 316 (haven't been since she went to Broadway) really impressed me. Seems a very good operator and a lovely lady.

Jessie at SP takes really good care of me each and every time. Really keen for feedback also. Keeps me going back even though it's well out of my way.

Penny at 84a has been an absolute star to me since day 1, right up to organising a memorable session today with no notice, I just rocked up. Others may have had their issues but I've never had anything but awesome interactions with her and Joseph.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    for me, Jenny at Juliets at burwood.

she's such a sexy milf. and when she smiles and talks to you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Easy....
    Jessie at SP. Always accurate with rosters on WeChat and DM.

Jason at Marrickville 5. Will try his best to accommodate you in case your chosen maiden not available.

Banned
    The lads at 42G are the benchmark
    Alice at 227 is also on the mark
    Jun at 335 Gardiners Rd also excellent
    Shane at 244 Paddo .. another good operator
    Then there is daylight

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sam at 5 Star was always superb when running the apartment. Haven’t frequented the shop for a long time though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Sam at 5 Star was always superb when running the apartment. Haven’t frequented the shop for a long time though.
    Haha he is. What a man . I still remember every thing that day even the sex My first time see Niki a 18yo ABC. He come all the way from 5 star nd took me up to the apartment. How long a go? 2012 or 2013 wow?

Wil will know haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This view will probably be booed off, but my favourite Mamasan is the lady at MAC. She is frustrating I know, having suffered myself at times but I think heart is generally in the right place but really she wins on the basis of the extraordinary quality and diversity of the ladies which she has single handedly put together

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast