Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Shop Mangment/Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha he is. What a man . I still remember every thing that day even the sex My first time see Niki a 18yo ABC. He come all the way from 5 star nd took me up to the apartment. How long a go? 2012 or 2013 wow?

Wil will know haha
    Nikki, Niko, Honey etc etc

Don’t forget the super lovely Taiwanese girl Olivia too.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a WL, I know punters should be treated well and with respect- however it’s also important how the management treat the girls too. I’ve heard of girls being pushed to do things because a “special” customer has come in and they must be looked after no matter what.
    I’ve been lucky as the management of the establishment where I work is lovely. Not only when the girls are working but also outside of work too. It’ll be interesting to hear other views from other girls too :-)
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    OMG! She's back! This is a good day!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by switchco View Post
    This view will probably be booed off, but my favourite Mamasan is the lady at MAC. She is frustrating I know, having suffered myself at times but I think heart is generally in the right place but really she wins on the basis of the extraordinary quality and diversity of the ladies which she has single handedly put together
    I agree with that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha yes I am back! I’ve been asked numerous times to come back and have said I’ll work this weekend:-)
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Sam at 5 Star was always superb when running the apartment. Haven’t frequented the shop for a long time though.
    Sam was the main reason why 5 Star has always been my go to FS shop !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa at 121 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sam was the main reason why 5 Star has always been my go to FS shop !

Have a Prosperous OX year... AHLUNGOR

Sam
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Have a Prosperous OX year... AHLUNGOR

Sam

Thanks brother Sam,

恭喜發財,wishing you and your 5 Star team:
    新年快樂,身體健康,生意興隆,出入平安 and most importantly, Covid safe !

See you soon hopefully 🙏 when you have the right girl......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nana at SS.
    she (and her staff) never pushed me once, always helpful when a girl of my type becomes available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cindy at Hills Family Massage, cannot do more for you, provides accurate recommendations to regulars and seems to be able to get a regular supply of some of the better girls in the Hills area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most times I've been to places (N5M, 244, Ginza Empire) management/front of house would simply ask if I've made a booking or not, show me a line up if needed, sort out payment and that is it. Sort and simple which is nice for someone who is a bit embarrassed.

I've had a couple bookings running very late (30mins+) and cases of the WL/ML ending the appointment at 45 mins instead of 60 mins. Awkward/disappointing at the time (in hindsight I consider it normal risk of punting). Also management seems to be rather apologetic if people are running late so it's hard for me to be mad at them though one time I suspect "late" was actually "double booked."

People in this thread and in general seem to like really like 42G more than N5M which has me curious but I like N5M to not bother driving past it and the city to go to 42G.

I'll have to say that I'm grateful for this forum since it lets me generally stick to places that have been regularly reviewed and seem to average out well as opposed to taking a blind punt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123