Thread: Best western girl at 42G?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best western girl at 42G?

Hey everyone, I am interested in western services @42G but the reviews are quite few. So far have only gone for the Asian girls. I know Kayla is quite popular and good service, does anyone has experience with the other girls? Kendra, Maddi, jade, Anita or Kristina? Thanks again for your help bros!

Banned
    Pandora seems to have a cheer squad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Pandora seems to have a cheer squad
    I think she only works on sunday and was not here today after going home midway her shift last week... but she seems good indeed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a feeling Pandora is ML Anna from 84a artarmon/6 Surry hills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jade is alright
    With some extra on hand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool thanks! I saw Maddi in the corridor last time and she wasnt my type. Any Intel on Kendra, Anita or Kristina?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried Maddi in Croydon 219 before. She was nice but mechanical and very standard with no DATY or kissing. She has a good body though. I wanted to try Elle today but I was told she left early. Now thinking to see Kendra who has been around and I am really surprised no reviews for her so far. Or Kristina who seems to have a good PS like body from the photos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    I have tried Maddi in Croydon 219 before. She was nice but mechanical and very standard with no DATY or kissing. She has a good body though. I wanted to try Elle today but I was told she left early. Now thinking to see Kendra who has been around and I am really surprised no reviews for her so far. Or Kristina who seems to have a good PS like body from the photos.
    Maddi is skinny but has small tits and her face is not good. She is queer or whatever term they use these days. She always complains about her sex work on her social media. Even complained about how some rude customer made her cum because she hadn't had sex in a week so she was would have cum with anyone but she felt sick it was him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Maddi is skinny but has small tits and her face is not good. She is queer or whatever term they use these days. She always complains about her sex work on her social media. Even complained about how some rude customer made her cum because she hadn't had sex in a week so she was would have cum with anyone but she felt sick it was him.
    Really? That's another reason I will kind of steering away from her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if Grace the red head still works there, but she was great, attractive, wonderful tits, and a true deep throat bbbj giver

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    Not sure if Grace the red head still works there, but she was great, attractive, wonderful tits, and a true deep throat bbbj giver
    Grace is now always at N5M I think. There is one Spanish girl that looks juicy that looks quite new, and can't find any reviews on Kendra and others or very few.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brothers...give Nina a go. Aussie chick nice trim body. Great ass and beautiful b-cup breasts. (Pink nipples pierced). 1/2 hr western service was $150. No dfk, no daty. Cbj included in da price. Was friendly and chatty. Good vibes. Killer body...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So is western service the same as asian standard service? I'm curious too to try one of these young western girls at 42! whats the going rate for extras like dfk or daty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    So is western service the same as asian standard service? I'm curious too to try one of these young western girls at 42! whats the going rate for extras like dfk or daty?
    I think dfk and daty go for around $50 but the rate might depend on the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    not all would do kissing, U had a few who kissed without any tips and a few said it's not in their service. Generally speaking the service of western girls are quite average , it all depends on you rapport and communication and if they find you attractive. Had good and bad sessions with them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Really? That's another reason I will kind of steering away from her.
    I think you will find she is just saying out loud what most working ladies think of most punters.

Many ladies think punters are the scum of the earth, they do it for a job not because they are horny and want a good old fucking.

There are exceptions of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    There is a Hungarian chick there today on the roster. I can’t go in but I’d be keen to see a review if anyone is going

Pic is just of the tits really but they look amazing.
    Few reviews of her (Grace) under Marrickville 5 where she normally works.