Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 116 Hampden Rd, Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 116 Gents Club | The Best North Sydney Artarmon Brothel

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, quite short, bit cuddly, B/C-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : It was OK but there are better girls here and at 78a

My experience/comments : I was introduced to Sasa at 78a about three months ago when she’d just started and I thought she looked OK but nothing special. But as she’s still on their books I thought there might be more to her so I called Lulu to book her. Lulu told me that Sasa was at 116 today and that she’s call Maria to pass on my booking.

Lulu also told me about a new girl they have starting next week. “I know you like to try new girls” she said.

Turned up and Maria asked me wait behind a curtain but she soon led me to a room, took my money and I was joined by Sasa.

She has an OK face (not bad for her age) is quite short and was wearing a short black dress. She was immediately very friendly and chatty and giggly which she kept up throughout the session (to the extent that I found it a bit tiresome at times – no-one can be that happy at work).

I showered and she stripped. She has a bit of a tummy (but not too bad) with natural B/C-cups and an untamed, but not too hairy, bush.

Onto the bed for more DFKing and a prolonged catbath. She asked something about did I want a condom so I said “Suck, no condom. Condom fuck” and I think she asked for a tip. I said ”No” and that was the end of the matter.

When she got round to it it was a pretty good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly with no interruptions, no teeth, plenty of saliva and good attention to my balls and perineum but then she got a bit erratic.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round and was immediately twitching and moaning and giggling. And I had a finger in her pussy for a while.

Sasa then dismounted and wanted to fuck but it was too early so I got her to lie down for some DATY. She held her legs in the air while I licked and finger-fucked her and again she was moaning a lot. She said a couple of times that she was cumming but I’m not sure.

I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more before lying down for an OK pussy-slide and then asking her to get a condom and she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl and Sasa squeezed me in and rode me enthusiastically with some unusual facial expressions.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. The bed in this room is quite high and it was a bit of a reach until I got Sasa to stand on the floor and bend over – this was much better. I could have finished like that but I like a CIM ending and I withdrew and lay down.

Sasa knelt between my legs and resumed sucking me until I came. And she kept on sucking me for ages afterwards.

I eventually asked her to stop and she showered.

Sasa then invited me to shower, which I did, and I was about to dress and leave a few minutes early but she insisted on giving me a massage and got me to lie face-down on the bed. She then climbed up and started to walk on my back but I’m not a fan of the hard massage so I got her to stop and just give me a light massage.

Sasa said she was from Taipei but I didn’t bother asking more questions – her English is a bit limited.

I dressed and Sasa was still bubbly and clingy as I was leaving, saying she was missing me. I think I was meant to reply that I was missing her too but I was still in the room!!!!!

It was an OK session and Sasa tried hard but it didn’t hit the spot for me – maybe others would like it more. In my opinion there are several better girls at 78a and 116.