Contact Details/Address/Weblink: thenightshade.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am - 4am

Rates : $230 per hour

Size/shape : D cup naturals

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian

Services Provided : FS, Rimming, DATY

Value for money/recommend?: No

WIR (Will I repeat?): No

I had a dilemma between Angel & Mandy, finally went with Angel. Just wanted to TOFTT. I honestly didn't want to write this keeping in mind how hard these girls try to make for a living, but its really a worst experience I thought I could warn someone else. Its very mechanical, no BBBJ in shower or anything. Starfish would be a lighter word. I had to check if she slept midway during DATY.

I tried 3 at 42G, Cora, Emily, Angel & couldn't have been more disappointed with the value elsewhere. Although its a very small sample I tried, I don't think it should be a hit or miss at 230. Its not cheap. I wouldn't think twice to shell out the money if I know I would at least be getting a basic service I get at those 150 shops. Honestly the 100 & 150 shops fared a lot better for what they are worth. Very little to be disappointed about.

42G let me down 2 out of 3 times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. Sorry to hear. Thanks for the review.

Banned
    More details required bro....how did they let you down?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Granted I never post any reviews, but I never have any bad experience with her. She always been very passionate about what she do. I probably seen her like 4 times but we are talking like 8-9 months ago. Maybe u caught her on her bad day?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    All of his reviews are bad.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Angel was amazing. I've seen her 3 times and everytime she was great.

As aussieguy said all your reviews have been bad. Please give more info on how she's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : 42 Gladesville

Date of Visit : 10/01/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: thenightshade.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am - 4am

Rates : $230 per hour

Size/shape : D cup naturals

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian

Services Provided : FS, Rimming, DATY

Value for money/recommend?: No

WIR (Will I repeat?): No

I had a dilemma between Angel & Mandy, finally went with Angel. Just wanted to TOFTT. I honestly didn't want to write this keeping in mind how hard these girls try to make for a living, but its really a worst experience I thought I could warn someone else. Its very mechanical, no BBBJ in shower or anything. Starfish would be a lighter word. I had to check if she slept midway.

I tried 3 at 42G, Cora, Emily, Angel & couldn't have been more disappointed with the value elsewhere. Although its a very small sample I tried, I don't think it should be a hit or miss at 230. Its not cheap. I wouldn't think twice to shell out the money if I know I would at least be getting a basic service I get at those 150 shops. Honestly the 100 & 150 shops fared a lot better for what they are worth. Very little to be disappointed about.

42G let me down 2 out of 3 times.
    Hi bro, Jesse here.

Angel wasn't working that day. Mandy also didn't work that day.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look i wouldn't say she was bad when I saw her... given i saw her more then a year ago...she was very foam, tried to please, no dfk, bbbj was only for a short time maybe 1 -2 min. Maybe I wasn't her type as well. I also saw her later in the evening she may have been tired. I think when u see a girl it goes both ways, if u find each other attractive then it will be a fun time. However if she doesn't like u then obviously she will do the bare minimum, which is also understandable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did write good reviews as well. Please check my post history. Don't get me wrong but I've seen a lot better for that price. I don't gain anything by writing a bad review. I did mention Emily was pretty good. In their defense, I belong to an ethnicity that was successful enough to make a bad rap for ourselves. So, completely not their problem either. But I feel that if you are paying, you should get the same service as the next guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Look i wouldn't say she was bad when I saw her... given i saw her more then a year ago...she was very foam, tried to please, no dfk, bbbj was only for a short time maybe 1 -2 min. Maybe I wasn't her type as well. I also saw her later in the evening she may have been tired. I think when u see a girl it goes both ways, if u find each other attractive then it will be a fun time. However if she doesn't like u then obviously she will do the bare minimum, which is also understandable
    Yes, this is very similar to my experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I apologize for the error, I fixed it. It was the 13th. Sorry, I know there's not much you can do about it. I'll probably still try someone else. I spoke to Nathan when I was there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    Lol... this guy arrived in Oct last year,,, tellings he moved to Syd from the States.. but it looks like everyone he visited are either time waster or star fish....
    To me, I don't believe anything he says due to his review history...
    No problem bro. There's no pressure.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    I did write good reviews as well. Please check my post history. Don't get me wrong but I've seen a lot better for that price. I don't gain anything by writing a bad review. I did mention Emily was pretty good. In their defense, I belong to an ethnicity that was successful enough to make a bad rap for ourselves. So, completely not their problem either. But I feel that if you are paying, you should get the same service as the next guy.
    Might I ask what ethnicity is that? I only know one ethnicity that alot of Asians seem to not like to see which is Indians.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Curry Muncher 4 sure. Even when I was living in Brazil Indians were avoided.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Albino Brazilians are like redneck Yankees. They are just Nazis who escaped the war. Totally racist. I had a company in Recife (north Brasil) over 20 years ago and employed ethnic minorities as engineers and architects. Was surprised that these minorities had problems getting served at restaurants by the albino Brasilians. If you go down to southern Brazil where most of the Nazis hide it’s even worse. Used to hate mingling with these retarded albinos at parties in London and listening to their racist views. But I didn’t mind fucking those retarded brasilian albinos. So sex and sports (SS?) should rise above racism and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Curry Muncher 4 sure. Even when I was living in Brazil Indians were avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Albino Brazilians are like redneck Yankees. They are just Nazis who escaped the war. Totally racist. I had a company in Recife (north Brasil) over 20 years ago and employed ethnic minorities as engineers and architects. Was surprised that these minorities had problems getting served at restaurants by the albino Brasilians. If you go down to southern Brazil where most of the Nazis hide it’s even worse. Used to hate mingling with these retarded albinos at parties in London and listening to their racist views. But I didn’t mind fucking those retarded brasilian albinos. So sex and sports (SS?) should rise above racism and politics.
    Wow Putter, this is a random outburst. I know threads drifts but this takes it to another level. I don't think bringing hate and racist comments to this forum is called for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    LOL. Thanks Putter for the history & cultural lesson.
    Im probably correct however.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi bro, Jesse here.

Angel wasn't working that day. Mandy also didn't work that day.
    been with Angel/Meilia a couple times, she’s far from what OP said. Service was really really good. Looks wise quite good as well.

BTW Jesse - is she now back 42?