Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Queenie from dreamgirls 130

Has anyone seen her or got any info on her? legit or no

http://www.dreamgirl130.com/data/files/IMG_4332.JPG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucy_Sauron View Post
    Has anyone seen her or got any info on her? legit or no

http://www.dreamgirl130.com/data/files/IMG_4332.JPG

Yes I know her, just. Was one of my first return to punting punts over a year ago.

The girl is a stunner. Most possibly the best natural tits I've had the pleasure to put my eyes on and feel. She's young so those boobs are still defying gravity. Sweet girl. If I recall she only worked Sundays as she had a regular job.

As far as the service. Massage very ordinary and Part 2 a very ordinary hand job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently Photara Wynyard has just been taken over by the same owner as Dreamgirls 130 but they are still refitting the shop, said in about 3 weeks everything goes into full operation. The girls from the Botany store will be working at Wynyard store. Your girl might be there too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damm, she looks hot, if only she provides some titty fucking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s interesting. I used to use Photara quite a bit a few years back. Was always kind of hit and miss - usually a reasonable part 1 but often a very rushed and average part 2. I stopped going there after getting a massage from a ‘girl’ I was convinced was a ladyboy! Never been to Dreamgirls - what should we expect in terms of service difference?