Thread: Bang for your buck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bang for your buck

hey guys,

I always hear from this forum that alot of the high-end spa, sauna stuff is just ridiculously overpriced and stupid. Is there any place you would recommend that is a bit more expensive than the usual but the experience is just alot better?

THANKS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhily View Post
    hey guys,

I always hear from this forum that alot of the high-end spa, sauna stuff is just ridiculously overpriced and stupid. Is there any place you would recommend that is a bit more expensive than the usual but the experience is just alot better?

THANKS
    you haven't really indicated what you are actually after ???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhily View Post
    hey guys,

THANKS
    Wait what, are you asking for a price that is higher in price than already overpriced places but is better?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1. Ginza
    2. Look around for any place that offers Nuru

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Sauna spa massage? Try babylon or Chequers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know why I never heard of Chequers till now, though I am new to NSW. Their website looks great and the place looks clean. Does anyone have any experience there?

Banned
    I spend between $60 - $85 for a FS, $100 if I have to tip them for any extras or filming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might be an unpopular opinion but for me I prefer privates at times for better bang for buck. Yes it’s a lot more expensive but I know I have at least one private I return to who just ticks all my boxes. I know the experience I’m going to get and for me it’s the ultimate session. That being said it’s far more expensive than the same time period at one of the more consistent shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I don't know why I never heard of Chequers till now, though I am new to NSW. Their website looks great and the place looks clean. Does anyone have any experience there?
    A bit of trivia Chequers used to be a club back in the 50's 60' 70' and early 80's, AC/DC, INXS and many others played there regularly early in their careers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by appless View Post
    1. Ginza
    2. Look around for any place that offers Nuru
    244 Paddington was one place that offered Nuru massage and FS as part of the VIP package. It's a real pity the owners sold the premises and the new owners have failed to capitalise on the good work of the previous owners Shane and Angela.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    venue is nice and clean. not too many choices of girls though