Thread: Any good places for full service around Baulkham Hills or Castle Hill?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Any good places for full service around Baulkham Hills or Castle Hill?

Looking for any good full service places and great WLs in the Baulkham Hills or Castle Hill area.

Prefer it if its a massage place offering it but open to try others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    There are no licensed FS establishments in the Hillsong Shire Council. Related, even if you’re lucky enough to score part 3 at a massage joint, openly discussing it on a public forum can only result in unwanted attention for the shop.
    Good point.

In that case, if I was to venture outside it, any recommendations? Maybe Parra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    45 George Clyde and 22 broadie rydalmere
    Haven’t been there in years though so not sure if they’re any good nowadays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I Just saw an after report for 20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill. Maybe worth a check out.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...et-Castle-Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Closest is Seven Hills.
    Areas around Parra has a reasonable selection. If you're after really high end girls though then you'll need to head further to 42G or go private maybe.
    Baulko is barren. Castle Hill you MAY be able to get part 3 but it is not and miss and has been said, best not to discuss openly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by par3boi20 View Post
    I Just saw an after report for 20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill. Maybe worth a check out.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...et-Castle-Hill
    You mean my own reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    You mean my own reviews?
    I should probably add; it’s a great place place for a decent massage by some pretty girls. Anything more like what I’m looking for is unlikely there (happy to be corrected)

i think 7 hills for massage and fs in blacktown if they are still operating. i am not sure as i tried it a few yrs back and they were shit and the ladies there were ugly milfs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah sadly nothing in the hills area as been said above better off giving blacktown/parra area a shot.

I've tried 142 hornsby and forge st blacktown, both nothing great, lots of older ladies at forge st. i remember seeing a few ok reviews for 7 cowper in granville so that might be worth a try? 533 willoughby and kellys fivedock are decent for $150 fs places but if you're traveling that far and want quality might as well go 42 gladesville.

so yeah in summary nothing close by that i've seen haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey there Poker, PM me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Looking for any good full service places and great WLs in the Baulkham Hills or Castle Hill area.

Prefer it if its a massage place offering it but open to try others.
    You're more likely to find church service than full service in that area, bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah good luck finding anything in the hills, you could try pendle hill area like nirvana even though the place is pretty dodge. You'll probably have better luck finding privates in the area though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PM me pls

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Hey there Poker, PM me.
    Could you please PM me about the same request. I can't see where I can send a PM from my account. Thank you!