Thread: Molly

Senior Member(無間使者)

Molly

Last week on Tuesday, I tried Molly who was one of the new girls that recently started working at No.7. I am not sure if she's going to be reoccurring but as it was her first day I was interested in what she would look like. Went there and was greeted by the reception, asked for the new starters and was shown Molly. Molly stood out in her black lingerie outfit with a petite gym like figure. I asked her to turn around, to see her ass given I like to finish off with the pronebone position and definitely am more of an ass person than tits.

Anyhow, went for a 30minute session paid the $75 as it was the daytime special. Showered and cleaned up, laid in bed while Molly then turned and showered and then begun teasing, using her tits to wrap my cock. She would occasionally lick my cock and then tease more and go back, vice-versa. Definitely one of the more tease and arousing girls I have had in a long time that might have something to do with her being new. Following that, she then went with the ice and fire BBBJ. Definitely enjoy this, as it's so great and makes the cock even greater. I let her do her thing, she wanted to fuck but I asked her to keep sucking me. She then notched up another gear and honestly I was so hard and so ready to cum that I then asked her to put the dom on to fuck. I know I wouldn't need too many stokes to cum, so I basically told her to prone bone and then just fucked her till my load blast.

As we still had time she offered Massage and even another handjob. I went for it though was not sure whether I had another cum available. Massage was excellent, can't complain about it. I suspect she worked in a massage shop before given her skills. Didn't have energy for another blast but would definitely come back for sure.

Really enjoyed this session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks your review

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews